can a CON O pull?

Might as well pull it a few times to finish off that clutch. Why fix it if it isn't broken? Now if you need to drive it home, maybe let out if it slips, but if you live close or have a trailer and buddy, might as well push it to the limit.

True. But even if I was close to home at an event, I have to drive some serious grades to get home. All of the pulls would be down in the flats, but I live at 7000ft and have to crest an 8500ft summit.:badidea:

Not for nothing, but ive got a 1 year of dainly driving "under" the rated HP for my OFE. Ive since added the Adrenaline and DDP200s in the last 3 months and now it slips under heavy pedal..... Ill be looking forward to Haisley's Street Drag clutch as soon as funds allow.

A DD or going to have to be it. I am going to go with hybrids or B-codes in the near future and those alone will eat my CON O. What are some good DD's that are around?

What are hybrids or B-codes?

What are hybrids or B-codes?

Those are lager flowing injectors. My stock ones flow about 135ccx1000 shots. The standard hybrid flows 230cc's and has a larger nozzle size. B codes generally start around 250 and go up well over 450. But much over the size of a standard hybrid and you have to really start thinking about a good build.
Mike runs some of the biggest B codes around.

my $.02

i had a con fe in my dodge for awhile and hooked three times on it and never had a problem. I think it is very possible to pull with a singledisk clutch you just have to baby it hard until you get the clutch out and locked once its slid out give it the wood. If you dont get it extremly hot it wont hurt it. toooo bad.....

Sure you can pull with a single disc. Lots of trucks sled pull with stock clutches but without a dual you won't be able to rev it up and slip it out.
Don't listen to all these guys most of them don't even realize a Ford has a different tranny ratio than a Dodge. What rear ratio do you have? If you have 3.54 your 3rd low would be a very fast gear and you would definately need a dual disc, even with 4.10's you'll need a dual disc in third low. You could pull 2nd low with a single disc as long as your carefull but like several others stated your not going to have the wheel speed you'd need.
If you do go with a dual don't worry about upgrading your input shaft as the ZF input is pretty tough.

Back