can I hit 11's?

jessmeistertc

Pro Driver
Check the mods in my sig. This is a whole new setup from when I was at the track last time. Any possibility of cracking the 11 second zone with what I have. I know my twins setup is old school, but its what I have. I am trying to give the truck as much of a diet as I can. gonna try and get it to about a 67-6800 pound race weight. I ran 12.78 at my last outing with a HTT PS66, 150 injectors, and the truck was higher with 35's. now has 285/70r17s. and had a fiberglass bed cover and step bars, and a hitch then. And I had Goerend put some more stall back into my triple disc. If I cant get there on fuel, I have *nx* to get me there. my track opens next weekend, so we will see what happens.

What size tires are you running now?

What are your dyno numbers?

Just go run. If you don't get in then hit some nitrous or try another setup..

Depending on the launch, I'm betting you will be knocking on the 11's door. Consistant 11s may be a stretch, but you might dip in on a few runs.

How old is your VP44? What kind of 60' times were you running with the old setup?

Did you lock the converter in 2nd gear with the old setup?

How old is your VP44? What kind of 60' times were you running with the old setup?

Did you lock the converter in 2nd gear with the old setup?

Has 2500 miles on it. Fed by a Fass 150 since new. 1.75's and yes i did lock up in second. and i was running i was running 8.05-8.10 1/8 mile times before. cleaning up what fuel i did have once the turbo lit.

Has 2500 miles on it. Fed by a Fass 150 since new. 1.75's and yes i did lock up in second. and i was running i was running 8.05-8.10 1/8 mile times before. cleaning up what fuel i did have once the turbo lit.

How close are you to Cincinnati?

I am a native of Cincinnati. From the Eastgate/Beechmont area. live up west of Muncie, IN "Ball State" now. I am probably 2 hours from Edgewater or Tri State.

Oh okay. Well there is a diesel night down at Edgewater on April 9th, so you should bring your truck out, and that will answer your question about 11's. I am actually shooting for the exact same goal as you, and that will be my first pass with the new twin set-up, gears, and injectors.

Oh okay. Well there is a diesel night down at Edgewater on April 9th, so you should bring your truck out, and that will answer your question about 11's. I am actually shooting for the exact same goal as you, and that will be my first pass with the new twin set-up, gears, and injectors.

ok Kyle. I will see what I can do. what injectors did u end up going with?

I traded my 6x12's for a set of 7x14's - they were the ones Weston was selling a while back.

I went from those JL 7x.014s to a DDP 200. then I felt like i needed more, so I went to some 7x.012s with some extra lift and stroke done. Havent run em yet. getting ready to put tranny back in. Blew thru my Goerend triple disc with the 200's. Called them, and had a new one 2 days later free of charge.