Carbon Fiber Work

Can you estimate what a dash would run? I don't see a lot of people on here wanting t spend the cash. I don't think they realize what it cost.

I might be wrong though.
I stand corrected. Their more than reasonable in my opinion.

As many problems i see with doors i figure they would be more lucrative for you.

Update 05 Oct 2011: I apologize for not being on here more than I have lately...I have been out of my area working for the military. This trip I'm on now will end this Friday (10-7-11) and I will be back home for the rest of the year and be able to get some of these projects completed. I've yet to become a site sponsor (spent the money on a new Harley) so please no talk about $$$, only discussions. I do have Suncoast's stack in the build up process and hopefully ready for testing in two or three weeks. Please keep this discussion alive and or PM me with any other concerns or ideas.

The first stack is done with the exception of the clear coat. Pictures coming next week when I get it clear coated. The race season is all but done for the year so not sure how many passes it will get for testing. For the first one it came out good, plenty of room for improvement. I don't have the weight comparison yet, I will have all that info available when I post the pictures.

The first stack is done with the exception of the clear coat. Pictures coming next week when I get it clear coated. The race season is all but done for the year so not sure how many passes it will get for testing. For the first one it came out good, plenty of room for improvement. I don't have the weight comparison yet, I will have all that info available when I post the pictures.

Have anyone to test it?

Sweet!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

As promised here are some pictures of the finished stack. I set the stack in the back of my truck just for the pictures.

My CF stack weighs in at 3.99 lbs. The steel stack made by a repitable company weighs in at 10.88 lbs. That is over 60% lighter and almost 1 horse power gain.
oldskoolfab
oldskoolfab
oldskoolfab
oldskoolfab
oldskoolfab

:redx:

BTW, a horse is around 1400 pounds so you only gained .0019477 horses. :hehe:

Last edited:
You want the last line on photobucket, it should have
around a web address and the pic will show up. Dangit I got treed. Those look awesome though.

That's bad ass man. I wish I had some $$$ to tinker with these so I could make some for my truck. :D They'll look even sweeter when the inside is coated with soot.

FAIL

In photobucket, just click on the "image code" and paste directly in here. It should work.

That's bad ass man. I wish I had some $$$ to tinker with these so I could make some for my truck. :D They'll look even sweeter when the inside is coated with soot.

Thank you and thanks for fixing the pics. I tried it again with the img on each end but no luck. Glad I have and engineer handy :1tooth:

I have lots of room for improvement but for the first one I'm happy with it.

just click, then the text will say copied then paste once back here