Carbon Fiber Work

Anyone know where I can get one of those? Any info on them?

:bang

Jesus...........and on page 9!

I think the general IQ of this place has dropped below "average" lately.

The movie "Idiocracy" is happening, if you havent seen it, watch it, you'll see...

You see, a pimp's love is very different from that of a square.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

I put the CF stack in my truck this past Monday 12-26, nobody was ready for one around here so I decided to put it on. It sound great and so far no issues. My truck has a super chip program and AFE intake but nothing high performance so my EGT's are not that high. I will keep everyone posted on how it holds up.

Sounds great! I really hope they work well. I'd love some carbon fiber bling on the race truck.

How about a 94-97 dash bezel with a 2-3 gauge pod to go in place of the useless cup holder?

I could donate a dash and bezel to get you started bud

How about a 94-97 dash bezel with a 2-3 gauge pod to go in place of the useless cup holder?

I could donate a dash and bezel to get you started bud

I have been waiting on another member of this forum to send me a dash but haven't heard anything from him in a while so let’s talk. I will PM you my cell #.

Talked with oldschool today, great guy to talk to and really knows his stuff!

Looking forward to seeing future projects

Last edited:
They can take the heat...I make carbon fiber head pipe guards on my dirt bike....snug fit over one layer of header wrap....and it lasts fine. Stainless is glowing red under that...