Carbon Fiber Work

How about a 94-97 dash bezel with a 2-3 gauge pod to go in place of the useless cup launcher?

I could donate a dash and bezel to get you started bud

fixed it for you. :hehe:

I would be interested in a new dash bezel as well.

:hehe:

I spent hours scrubbing all of the coffee stains out of my skank carpet when i got my truck and the first time I let someone use it BAM. Coffee everywhere...

It will be nice to make it into something useful

They were perfectly engineered to make sure anything that spills drips down on the stereo.:bang

My goodness I'm late to the party! It's good to see that we now have a carbon fiber manufacturer! I'm interested in that :ford: cover. Hurry up and be a site sponsor, Please?

Subscribed! The stack looks amazing. Outstanding work!! Would love to have a CF stack and.............a dash. Lol

My goodness I'm late to the party! It's good to see that we now have a carbon fiber manufacturer! I'm interested in that :ford: cover. Hurry up and be a site sponsor, Please?

I do want to become a site sponsor but things haven't worked out like I would like. Looks like it will be a while longer but it will happen. I'm a huge fan of this forum and have met some awesome people on here.

If anyone is heading from upstate NY (possibly PA, OH) to Florida and interested in getting the ball rolling on a carbon fiber dash let me know

I'm getting a full dash locally and looking for a way to cut the cost of shipping so this project can get started, thanks
-Jared

Bump, anyone? Ideas?

I have been thinking about an overhead gauge pod also

Bump, anyone? Ideas?

I have been thinking about an overhead gauge pod also

As long as the pod doesn't have compound corners like an A pillar pod it should be no problem. Hopefully we can put a pod or two where the cup holder goes like you where saying. I myself, would like to have all the gauges in one cluster instead of three here two there and so one. The bezel should be big enough to house the gauges as long as there is space internally. However, I'm not familiar on Dodge interiors so I'm looking forward to playing around with this dash.

i have a guage pod on the dash for the egt/boost/trans combo..and a fuel guage on steering column. would be cool if there was room for 5 guages instead of only 3. then id figure out how to add drive pressure just fer fun

i have a guage pod on the dash for the egt/boost/trans combo..and a fuel guage on steering column. would be cool if there was room for 5 guages instead of only 3. then id figure out how to add drive pressure just fer fun

If 5 gauges will fit then I'm sure the sixth one could be squeezed in too.

5 gauges shouldn't be too hard...staggered 3 and 2

O
. O
O
. O
O

5 gauges shouldn't be too hard...staggered 3 and 2

O
. O
O
. O
O

mines at the base of the windshield....the slope would make it hard for a taller one....but 4 or 5 wide would work alright til it covers the defrost vents

Thanks for putting up the pic Gary.

That pod would be very hard (for me) to get right because of the compound corners. CF expands and contracts as it wraps around corners and if it is a tight corner it distorts and or creates a void. However, if the face was flat and not angled so the gauges sat straight it could be done. Question is would people be ok with the gauges sitting straight and not angled towards the driver??

Thanks for putting up the pic Gary.

That pod would be very hard (for me) to get right because of the compound corners. CF expands and contracts as it wraps around corners and if it is a tight corner it distorts and or creates a void. However, if the face was flat and not angled so the gauges sat straight it could be done. Question is would people be ok with the gauges sitting straight and not angled towards the driver??

So then a dash mouth or roof mount 3 pod would be pretty easy to form??

So then a dash mouth or roof mount 3 pod would be pretty easy to form??

Yes, it should be no problem. Newsmoke is sending a roof pod for a Dodge so I can play with it. It also depends on how it is mounted, that can get tricky.

the glare w/o the angle would probly be pretty bad sincwe its in the center of the dash..im okay wioth the pod

I WANT A CARBON FIBER DASH FOR LESS THAN 500 BUCKS! ..or a reasonable proxiity to 500 if possible at all sir thank u very much...

Back