Casserly Injectors

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Well Guys after meeting Ryan Casserly at TS this past weekend, I have decided to get off my lazy butt, and I have a set of 190's coming soon. I also ran into Bean, and we talked about one of his turbos that he's no longer making for the 6.0. I'm basically going for a 4 wheel drive version of Richards (Unbroken's) truck, sans all the bling he's got running. I have been wanting to do it for a while, just needed the push to do it. It should be fun, and I plan to have it done and on the track with some numbers soon after its installed. :tree: :evil

The 190s are a pretty good all around injector. We have used them in conjunction a dry shot to put down over 600hp to the rear wheels.

Cass is indeed a good dude.

He got me out of a jam with some injectors once....

Yeah After talking to him, 190's are the way to go for me. He said he would make me a pair of 165's if I wanted, but the 190's are good for me. Thats what richard is running and thats plenty for what I want to do. Cass is definetly one of the nicest guys I have met.

Hey Tim...how do I contact this "Casserly" fella??

Now your gonna make me "one up" you...aren't you??:hehe:

Cass is a straight up guy. He'll do you right. Lemme know if you need a number. He's pretty busy, which is a good thing typically..Tate

Extended Power said:
Hey Tim...how do I contact this "Casserly" fella??

Now your gonna make me "one up" you...aren't you??:hehe:
Bring it Ivan, Bring it. LOL LOL

He sells through Vendors, contact Dj or Doug.

Last edited:
Abrannan19 said:
but bean wont even sell his Turbo? why buy injectors from him?

Cause the guy has been working with Casserly for a while on things. The turbo wheel and the injectors are completely different. :kick:

Back