Casserly Injectors

190s and the GoGoTurbo

500hp_dyno.JPG

Tates97 said:
Cass is a straight up guy. He'll do you right. Lemme know if you need a number. He's pretty busy, which is a good thing typically..Tate

I think Tate hit that one on the head. The one reason I sell through vendors is the time restrictions I have during the day. I'm only a one man show, so being able to stay off the phone lets me stay working on injectors. I wish I could talk to everyone but it just isn't possibly at this time.

Along with the other vendors mentioned, you can also buy injectors from Long Island Diesel Performance. Jeremy is my largest dealer for the injectors and has a full line of products to go along with the injectors.

Mods I hope I'm not breaking the :rules: by talking about my product and not being a sponsor. Let me know if I am.

hey froggie! what is your gogoturbo? is it a VVT with upgraded wheel and housing, or a conventional turbo? what size and stuff?
tanku!

Complete front housing change with the larger wheel. Larger shaft with larger bushings. Larger exhaust wheel with the housing machined to accept it. Completely rebalanced.

Its a 10 bladed wheel but its larger than the factory and lighter weight.

PSDPlayer said:
190s and the GoGoTurbo

500hp_dyno.JPG

So what you're saying is that with the 190cc injectors and the turbo - you have 500hp. With Abrannan's truck - injectors, etc. but no turbo, you got 439hp. I think you should check out another dyno. Your truck times don't match up to your hp so either you are full of sh#t or your dyno operator is full of sh#t :rolleyes:

The proof is in the pudding. I've seen too many elevated dynos running 15's at the track.

DJ :evil

Robts said:
Does it work......How much, its not on your site

There is only 2 built at the moment. A third is in the works. Parts have been ordered.

PSDPlayer said:
There is only 2 built at the moment. A third is in the works. Parts have been ordered.

Again, How much and does it work....I dont need another housing a wheel like the one I have from LIPD sitting on my work bench collecting dust

God it was hard for me to find a turbo and I'm not even too sure about the one I have now. I want to see track times for the two trucks that Doug has running right now. Let's say they are not pulling or driving heavy loads, down the street. Where are your times?

You guys down there have a habit of typing very fast but your trucks S8ck. Prove me wrong. I want to see 1/4 mile fast times. Real racing where you can prove your hp :rules:

DJ :evil

12.41 at 99mph on #2 only. this is directly from emilio

2007 cc sb 250 on 22's

edit: typed wrong and didnt proof read 13.41

Last edited:
Where's the proof? Where's Emilio? Why didn't Emilio go to Moroso? 12.41 with injectors and a turbo? I have a five trucks running 12.40- 12.50 on nitrous and a program.

Your boy, Frankie runs 12.79, nitrous and a tune. So where's the proof?

DJ

Back