Casserly Injectors

Robts said:
Again, How much and does it work....I dont need another housing a wheel like the one I have from LIPD sitting on my work bench collecting dust

I was called a hater at TDG when I questioned that too. Alot of people fell for it and paid for something that is not worth ... let's just say, doesn't give the advertised hp ... not even close.

Abrannan. The amazing one is you running 14.30's with injectors, an intercooler, tune and whatever else. You're like a contradictory fatal attraction. Run something respectable for your set-up and then come post here, else stay where you're rolling.

DJ :evil

Abrannan19 said:
rant on..rant on..i know it makes you feel good.

I really want an upgraded turbo. I know Elite has one and now Doug. I know Richards Beans works and mine didnt from LIPD. My only point is I will probably another one and then if it dont work, Ill give up

I know it makes you feel better that I stress my point since you chose to call it a rant, but prove it. That's all I ask. I am a man of my word and I will apologize, if you can prove it, but I have to see it.

This thread is about Casserly injectors, which work really well when you can tune them properly.

DJ :evil

Don't make this guy stay.....
lock.gif

Abrannan19 said:
prove something to you,why?

Why? Here are a couple of reasons. I run 11.8 on a stock turbo. I have customers running 12.5 on stock injectors and stock turbos. Prove me wrong by running faster than an 14.3. South Florida keyboard racers.

DJ

you "ran"...11.8..whats the current time..oh yeah..too much power..I forgot..cant keep it together..sorry.

You wish you had those problems LOL You still have not proven anything. When you get into the 12's with your upgrades, please let us know. Until then, you should refrain from pushing what you have no clue about. Until you prove it that is.

DJ

Damn, 11.8 in a King Ranch dually 4x4 CC is impressive to me. Way to go DJ. Congrats.

Robts said:
I really want an upgraded turbo. I know Elite has one and now Doug. I know Richards Beans works and mine didnt from LIPD. My only point is I will probably another one and then if it dont work, Ill give up
Give us a call rob, we will hook you up!

I have a 03 cc lb dually, and if abrannan19 wants to race someone his size, I will do it. DJ seems to know what he is talking about, so I will let him set my truck up. Abrannan19 can have doug set his truck up. and lipd can set someones truck up and so on. I am tired of people talking about what they have, and it not being whats "advertised". I also have 90K on my roofing/plow truck. DJ if you have the juevos, lets do it.

03fatness said:
I have a 03 cc lb dually, and if abrannan19 wants to race someone his size, I will do it. DJ seems to know what he is talking about, so I will let him set my truck up. Abrannan19 can have doug set his truck up. and lipd can set someones truck up and so on. I am tired of people talking about what they have, and it not being whats "advertised". I also have 90K on my roofing/plow truck. DJ if you have the juevos, lets do it.

Dont forget Elite...Robert Lets get mine ready....Ill call you at lunch...Oh yeah it is lunch...ill call you now

I would like to talk to mr. casserly too could someone pm me a way to get a hold of him or a website to look at what he can do please ?

Right...I remember reading this thread and thinking to myself why my truck was so slow. It took me years to figure out how these guys were getting there trucks into the 12's. WEIGHT and wet kits.

All right, lilmike obviously used the "search" feature to find a thread about cass' injectors. Everybody is always beotching at newb to use the search feature. Now you have one that actually did and you're giving him chit about it.:hehe:

Back