Central Ohio July Thread

joefarmer

MR. Supreme Overlord
Here's the events I know about.

Friday July 6th- Test & Tune 6:30pm www.mcir.com $10

Saturday July 7th- Columbus Motor Speedway 5pm TRAILER RACES!!! $15 http://www.columbusspeedway.com/
Rule 23b. "Do not leave cockpit of car until trailer race ends, unless on fire or instructed to do so by an official. Please keep seat belts and helmet on."

Tuesday July 10th- Madison County Fair Pull 7pm - Diesel Trucks only. $6 http://madisoncountyfairoh.com/

Friday July 20th- Franklin County Fair Pull 7pm - two diesel classes $9
http://www.franklincountyfairgroundsohio.org/fair/Franklin County Fair Truck Pull.pdf

bnraodn.

You forgot about the pulls in Outville. They are on the 7th, start at 4pm. Outville is just outside of kirkersville off RT. 40 on outville Rd.

Chuck

Cool! Thanks guys!! We had a blast drag racing and we'll do hte same next Friday night. About 6-8 trucks showed up and the announcer talked us up!

bnraodn.

Just found out that MCIR has a gamblers race every friday night in addition ot test&tune. I'm not completely sure how it works, but the announcer said something about no time shown and run your dial in.

July is a HAPPENING MONTH!! :woohoo:

brnaodn.

July 21st Perry County Fair Truck pulls. They are having a 8000lb single charger and a 8000lb twin class.

Friday night I'll probably be at the Franklin county pulls since it's 2 blocks away from my house.

Saturday I'm going to attempt putting together my truck and Lavon's truck since we both got tranny parts back at the same time.

What are you up to?

brandon.

joefarmer said:
Just found out that MCIR has a gamblers race every friday night in addition ot test&tune. I'm not completely sure how it works, but the announcer said something about no time shown and run your dial in.

July is a HAPPENING MONTH!! :woohoo:

brnaodn.

I think I'll make a trip up Friday for some T&T...any takers from the FirePunk crew?

I have new intercooler boots on order and should be here Thurday or Friday. Looking to finally eek into the 11's. :rockwoot:

I'll probably be at the Hilliard pulls or (hopefully) under my truck. I know Kevin's pulling & I'm guessing that more of the group will as well.

Hey Joel - if my trans comes back from DTT tomorrow and I can get it and my new intercooler in before Fri. night then I'd definitely come! But Im crossing my fingers on my trans being back in time... I'll let you know

BTW - I think it be fun to line our trucks up sometime!

Lavon

Sounds like a plan. Like I said...my boots should be here by Friday, if not I'll let you know. My stockers have blown off on every run while I'm on the spray, so I've yet to make a full pass without a problem. :bang

I will not make it tonight since my trans isn't coming till next thursday!!! (no comment) so there is only a slight chance of me getting it thrown together for next week.

Lavon

I know how you feel...my boots didn't come in today either.

Looks I'll just go be a spectator at the Hilliard pulls tonight. :pop:

We're all heading up to Thompson for hte diesel outlaw race, right? The first weekend of August I htink.

Back