Central Ohio July Thread

Double J said:
I know it's short notice, but I'm headed out to KilKare at 5:30 if anyone wants to join in. Time to empty that 20lb bottle. :rockwoot: *nx*
Post videos! :)

As long as there's no carnage...I've got both solenoids firing now.:evil

I should be up there between 530 and 6. Ill be the grey, rusted dodge with no center caps

acampb12 said:
I should be up there between 530 and 6. Ill be the grey, rusted dodge with no center caps

Why don't you remind me about those when you see me!

I'll grab them and throw then in the VW!
Chris

Well even though my truck MAY be fast as molasses(sp?) I now know why people like to race and DOuble J you have a darn good running ride

Well, I had some shifting issues last night. I was hanging in first gear WAY to long and it would fall on it's face before going into second, and I couldn't come out of third gear and into overdrive unless I backed out of the throttle. :doh:

It looks promising though...after what I thought was going to be horrible runs, I was still able to click off an 11.82 @ 116 and a 11.92 @ 115. Not to shaby considering the circumstances.

Cool! Sounds like there's trash in the governor pressure solenoid? Or something's hanging up on the throttle cable.

Yeah Joel, sounds like you need to change the transducer(Governor Pressure Sensor) for the 1-2 shift fix, and Clean the screen on the Govenor Pressure Silenoid for the 3-Overdrive shift.

Looks like the HP is there considering your MPH.

Lavon

Any takers for a little T&T at KilKare on Thursday? There seems to be more and more trucks every time I go out and at the same time, I think we're starting to scare off the rice too. :evil

i should be on my way to atlanta by then have you guys heard anything about dayton diesel having a race at kil kar still this year?

Cummins Express said:
i should be on my way to atlanta by then have you guys heard anything about dayton diesel having a race at kil kar still this year?

I'll be 45 minutes from ATL on the 8th, unfortunately I'll be working :bang most of the day and won't be able to make the races.

I haven't heard anything about anyone sponsoring a diesel race at Kilkare. :pop:

Double J said:
Your gonna to let a tranny gauge stop you? :poke:

Well no but at least it sounded somewhat good.:hehe: I should have it put in after work today anyway, so i wont have that excuse.

Back