Central Texas Get together

Dalpilot

Joe Nobody!
Hey guys, I would like to have a get together here in Central Texas. Nothing more than a get together at a friends pizza shop, but it has a huge parking lot, and great food. His shop is having a hard time financially, after spending so much to get started, then the economy tanks. I am going to plan a monthly car show there, and I have a bunch of friends that would bring their rides too.

I would like to do one this Sat or Sunday. I know its last minute, but if there is enough interest, I can make it happen, and I will even buy a huge amount of the food. You can BYOB your beers etc.... If I can get a group together its a go, and I will bring the ranger. If not, I might try again next weekend.

I know its last minute, but if your interested let me know ASAP.

Saccones Pizza off of 620 and Anderson mill.

id be interested too. cant make it this weekend, but if you make this a monthly thing, id definetaly show up to meet some of you guys and hang out!

yea next weekend would probably be better since this sun is valentines i just remembered that

I'm gonna do one this saturday at 1PM. If folks show up, great, if not, no biggie.

crap... this weekend is v-day isn't it... well, i can't make it.. promised the wifey to take her out on Sat...

I'll be there. I'm glad you planned this on a weekend that I didn't have the kids and was planning on being in CenTex. (Have to make a trip to Spicewood on Saturday) And! If the weather at least attempts to cooperate, I'll be able to show off my shiny new black bumpers!

Is it the Austin, Round Rock, or Leander location? You posted "in cedar park" and depending which direction you leave Cedar Park, you'll run into one of the other 3.........

Next weekend and I could have made it...this weekend is a kid weekend.

crap... this weekend is v-day isn't it... well, i can't make it.. promised the wifey to take her out on Sat...
Take her to the get-together!

Is it the Austin, Round Rock, or Leander location? You posted "in cedar park" and depending which direction you leave Cedar Park, you'll run into one of the other 3.........
Nevermind, I re-read your first post.

Next weekend and I could have made it...this weekend is a kid weekend.

That sucks Rich, maybe we'll see you at one of these soon since he's planning on doing it often.