Central Texas Get together

My new S477 shhipped from ED today..if Keating gets my other charger back by next Friday then I'll be in Austin next friday night.

Is it the Austin, Round Rock, or Leander location? You posted "in cedar park" and depending which direction you leave Cedar Park, you'll run into one of the other 3.........

Its off of 620 by anderson Mill. Next to the Sonic and Jiffy lube.

Can i get a Rain Check until I come home on leave in April?

Damned right, and I will buy yours then as well. Thanks for your service.

My new S477 shhipped from ED today..if Keating gets my other charger back by next Friday then I'll be in Austin next friday night.

Sounds good to me.

Its definitely a go, I have Deranged loaded up on the trailer, (sure nice to drive it VS. winch), and will be there a little before 1. See you guys there.

Im in town but can't do it this weekend and I leave next weekend to go back up north. Hell!!!!

I wish I could this weekend but if I'm not at work tomorrow it'll be a funny car firing Saturday. Maybe Chris Rusman and I can come down next month or something. He doesn't know that I am posting this but Conserving fuel is always fun. I'll meet him somewhere.

Thanks for coming out ya'll I know it was last minute, but I had a great time and met some new folks.

Couple quick pictures. Unfortunately, by the time I got to take these, most of the other cars were gone. Great turn out for 3 days notice. LOL

Saccones_ranger1.jpg

Saccones_ranger.jpg

Saccones_ranger2.jpg