Chassis dyno highest power common rail single charger FUEL only?

I know Haisley engine dynoed 2,162hp on a 12v on a 106mm single, so the turbo isn't the limiting factor. I know it's a 12v, not common rail, just throwing it in for context.

Good God Almighty. :evil

I know Haisley engine dynoed 2,162hp on a 12v on a 106mm single, so the turbo isn't the limiting factor. I know it's a 12v, not common rail, just throwing it in for context.

Correct. Injection rate is the limiting factor.

It was also an engine dyno not a chassis dyno, I am sure it would still do ~1800hp but non the less...

Just when the CR guys are going hell's yeah! Jason drops that little nugget.

Prehistoric Power FTW hahaha :D

Common rail is the key to the party.....dream crusher...LOL We know we're still in the special Olympic's!

Last edited:

yeah but, is it streetable, can it tow my boat, what about frequent trips to Wendy's?

Common rail is the key to the party.....dream crusher...LOL We know we're still in the special Olympic's!

I think a few of those Scheid 3.0 trucks are pretty strong...I'm sure Dan will get the fueling part figured out at some point, or someone else will.

If the Wendys is 350 ft from his house I bet he could make it in record time ....

yeah but, is it streetable, can it tow my boat, what about frequent trips to Wendy's?

Sometimes I don't understand your little man syndrome. A thread that is purely about hp, and a guy brings up a well but single charger engine. Your response, let's compare it to my truck, yea my truck is cool. I can still drive it on the street. You can't even begin to know how to build a engine of that quality or power. Keep to the thread at hand.

Sometimes I don't understand your little man syndrome. A thread that is purely about hp, and a guy brings up a well but single charger engine. Your response, let's compare it to my truck, yea my truck is cool. I can still drive it on the street. You can't even begin to know how to build a engine of that quality or power. Keep to the thread at hand.

Even more winning! Well said, sir.

Jason, shut the fukk up.

Panties, take them off ya womenz. It was a joke. of course an eleventybillionhorsepowerpeepump isn't going to Wendy's. But i'm sure JSP will someday

Why wouldn't it go to wendys, as long as he's still running water LOL.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I'm not sure what mine is making to the ground anymore, but it's turning a 99mm F trim Hypermax charger as a single no problem making average 70# down the track with a full ported head. I had traction issues this year, 6 Interco's didn't have a chance.