Clutch

Thanks for the pics Rick. I think I will go with the 3600 6CB sprung clutch. I just talked with Chuck from New Era, and from all the information I have gathered from you guys and him, I believe this is the way to go for me.

Mudn1- It sounds like you have the same requirements of your truck as I do for mine. It seems that racing and DD, a 3250 is the cat's :shake: But, for pulling and in general stupidity (which I tend to be effected by from time to time) the higher plate loads might be a little more forgiving. I decided on the 6CB over the 12CB to compromise more toward a good do-it-all (a little) clutch. And I will go with the sprung hub since the truck will mostly be a driver that will sometimes be asked to play.

John

I say haisley, I have no personal experience with southbend, but have seen many burnt up. A lot of the southbends were not abused by my standards. I had an EEP it wasn't the greatest, cracked 3 floaters, but NO problems outta my street puller, buddies comp puller, or brother in laws comp puller.