Co-worker Is Calling Me Out

if you are racing for nuthin make sure you lose the first one by just a little

then ask for a few truck lengths head start and tell him u will do it for 100 bucks

barely beat him and do it again but only gettin a truck length

barely beat him and do it again heads up

easy 300 bucks

He backed down today, didn't want to risk being beat by a diesel....I had a few guys trying to get info. on what exactly I had. SO that's showing that the goat had done some research on diesels and depending on what I had done would be the factor of racing me.

This wouldn't happen to be going to take place on a Public Road, Huh????

LOL

:umno::umno::evil A few others where going to block off the 2 side streets and this was going to take place around 4:15AM only us that work at the plant would be up that (stupid) early to GO to work. Some safety was going to take place to avoid a serious accident to any innocent people.

I'm a night owl and for 17 yrs. worked swing, got home went to my garage to work til 4-6am then went to bed.

Last edited:
I played with a '96 Vette today and took it by a few car lengths. I know the guy and the car has low miles and it has a few go fast parts on it. We were going close to 40mph when he came up to me and got my attention.

I played with a '96 Vette today and took it by a few car lengths. I know the guy and the car has low miles and it has a few go fast parts on it. We were going close to 40mph when he came up to me and got my attention.

Just an FYI, unless it was an lt4 vette (all silver collector's edition or a blue and white grandsport with black wheels), lt1 vettes with bolt on parts trap between 100-108mph. If he's gone into the motor than obviously traps go up. Lt4 vettes respond better to mods but still not like an ls1 car will. Like said, just an fyi:)