Commerce Update....

Billysgoat

The ANTI-BLING!
Okay, I've been in the pits all day, but here is what I know so far.

The Pro Street field is down to 5 trucks, I think several other folks are going to get in and hope for carnage LOL

Quick diesel is looking to be a good class, LOTS of entrants.

The Bracket racing is of course going to be the biggest class as always.

Last night at test and tune there were three trucks that went on the trailer, and I think a number of ricers were saying "WTF!!!!". It was quite funny :D

As I know more I'll get it up.

I have already started drinking, and you want me to remember something LOL

OK, Greg Hogue and Keating Shelly just made a pass, 8.8xx for both, thedy were not running together. The diesel rail was supposed to run according to the announcer but did not. Still waiting on the gasser trash to get through playing :bang:

Well, Tim has been at it, and thanks to Jharvey we have proof :evil

Wheelie.jpg

At this time Tim as not been drinking heavily, after all, these fools trusted him to drive :bang

Wheelie_3.jpg

Looks to be a fun night :D

Lott's poor golf cart get abused everywhere it goes.....:lolly:

I'll have some more pics up later tomorrow for you folks viewing pleasure LOL LOL

I'll pony up a 10 spot to the first person that was NOT at this event who can identify the guy in the yellow shirt.

Most Ford people on here know who he is....this is just the first pic I've ever seen posted of him.

Photo Update!!

A couple of photo's from yesterday. I'll be working on a gallery for the trucks and race shots but it will take a little while to go thru and select from the 685 photo's I shot so be patient, I'm starting to get a hangover LOL

original.jpg

Unbroken and the future of Hot Rod Diesel Drag Racin'

original.jpg

The Command Post, before everyone showed up

original.jpg

Hmmmm looks like Haz-Mat is ready to tackle the "Blue Bottle"

original.jpg

Shemmy after that shot of supposedly "smooth ta-kill-ya"

UNBROKEN said:
I'll pony up a 10 spot to the first person that was NOT at this event who can identify the guy in the yellow shirt.

Most Ford people on here know who he is....this is just the first pic I've ever seen posted of him.

BBunting or House??

Well I had a blast and I didn't even get to stay all day. I give major props to Mike on the dyno. He was nonstop all day long. :ylsuper: It was nice to finally meet some of you guys. Now I can put some faces to these names. I'm deffinintly looking forward to the next race.

Oh and there were some FAST trucks there....:rockwoot: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Sorry guys, I wound up doing a lot more watching folks work (in the pits) than I did watching folks race :(

Back