Commerce Update....

To all the folks who stopped by the CompD command post, it was my pleasure, thank Rich (burner) for the loan of the generator that kept the AC chugging.

I had a great time, really looking forward to houston.

I had to go look again...that's Billysgoat next to me.
Good thing Danny has a shiney bumper. LOL

How in the hell did you spot that ? LOL

Do you remember the comment that you made when we was looking at the pics Sat of the Golf cart wheelies, "If you look in the pics everyone is going to see different things". I was just looking thru it all the pics. I even saw some trucks that was there in Commerce in the Mag also.

Hey Buckshot, did you run your truck? I can't remember if you did or not. I was nursing a hang over and I felt like a retard all day saturday. If you did what did ya run? Also it was nice to FINALLY meet you. :rockwoot:

Oh and I talked to Slim and I remeber he said he ran his truck on the dyno, do you rememeber what he put down?

Yea I was the first truck up there, I was shooting for 400 and that is what I did 400.7 Hp and the TQ was messed up it is some where around 725-750 just guessing last time on the dyno was 378/705.

Slim was broken hearted at 280 ish or something don't know about his TQ?

Nice meeting you too. What are you going to do about that Y pipe? Nash Truck Parts

Mike and crew REALLY did a good job with the Dyno. :ylsuper: Those two fellas pull'n straps worked their tail off. I can't remember seeing Mike climb on/off the Dyno that much ...ever!LOL Thanks to David, Mike and their crew for always being good people. Everyone and every car/truck was treated with respect. :thankyou2:

And Billy......... anytime you set-up "Base Camp" and need powwa, just ask. Thank you so much for the hospitality. Everyone that stepped into Base Camp was welcome and with food and drink to boot.. everyone! Thank you for the food, the shade, the drinks, cold AC and fellowship. :Cheer:

WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO!!! That was FUN!! The carnage for hte weekend was kinda high for the central ohio boys, but it was fun anyway! We lost 2 trailer tires and burnt up a nitrous controller for an extra $600 on top of everything. It was nice meeting everyone and I appreciated the sportsmanship. Congrats to Brandon on the QD class win!

brnadon.

jharvey said:
Ok gang here are some of the photo's.......

I hate to say this but I had an issue with one of my CF cards and I am desperately trying to recover some images.

I'm sorry that I don't know each of the owners, drivers, and crew members to post names with the pics, but I'm sure most of you guys and gals will know who's truck is who's.

Commerce 06

John

Can I get the original from mine? Those are sharp!! :bow:
http://www.pbase.com/jharvey3/image/66652789

brandon.

BUCKSHOT said:
Yea I was the first truck up there, I was shooting for 400 and that is what I did 400.7 Hp and the TQ was messed up it is some where around 725-750 just guessing last time on the dyno was 378/705.

Slim was broken hearted at 280 ish or something don't know about his TQ?

Nice meeting you too. What are you going to do about that Y pipe? Nash Truck Parts

Nice HP number. :ylsuper: Me and a buddy of mine are going to cut the weld the goes down the middle of the Y-Pipe and cut a piece of scrap metal up so that it slides down in the gap about 8"s or so and just weld it back together. I think it should work.

Burner said:
Mike and crew REALLY did a good job with the Dyno. :ylsuper: Those two fellas pull'n straps worked their tail off. I can't remember seeing Mike climb on/off the Dyno that much ...ever!LOL Thanks to David, Mike and their crew for always being good people. Everyone and every car/truck was treated with respect. :thankyou2:

And Billy......... anytime you set-up "Base Camp" and need powwa, just ask. Thank you so much for the hospitality. Everyone that stepped into Base Camp was welcome and with food and drink to boot.. everyone! Thank you for the food, the shade, the drinks, cold AC and fellowship. :Cheer:

Could not have said it better myself. I had a great time as always. :badidea: I will not be there next year, but possibly Bowling Green though:rockwoot: .

Jeez, I didnt know it was going to be that big a deal, Or I would have come.

celebrities in the background, help me name them:
Allen Johnson
the little **** kid that kept bugging me in the staging lanes:badidea:
David Lott
John Porterfield aka Scheid Diesel Motorsports security force
Johnner Porterfield
Amy Long
John Davis
Richard (Unbroken)
HazMat19
Phil
Josiah (Big Ugly)
http://www.supermotors.net/clubs/dhra/gallery/media/430737_1

If someone could put this image in their message I'd appreciate it.

Last edited:
I think that you were going to be called....................but I dont know what happened?

them are some great pics there. I like # 8 and 9 the light is still green and the trucks are gone and the in the last group the ghost trucks

Last edited:
Well I would have been in there too, but I was in line for the dyno.

Btw EMC it was nice meeting you and I enjoyed checking out your expensive toy....:ylsuper:

Eric, I tried to get it up but it won't link for some reason and I'm on dial up so reloading it to the gallery here is a cast iron biatch for me. If one of you fella's on high speed can shoot it to your gallery and link to it that would be great.

I tried too...but I don't know how to reformat it from HTML to JPEG so I can post it

Thanks to all that made this event happen, another great job :ylsuper:
It was awsome seeing everyone again. Cant wait till the next time :bang
Although I broke out on my last run I was real happy with the time I got and the track was great despite all the oilin. Iwas hookin up great off the line :woohoo:
Burner(Rich) Thanks for bringin the BigAzz cooler with all the liquid refreshments.Very much appreciated by all...

My pics are up in the member gallery. They are under Got Boost. I have no idea how to link them in here. There are about 60 pictures.

Amy

Back