Comp Turbo

I have "heard" of quick bearing failure, nothing solid besides a few saying so. They are big in smaller chargers in imports mostly it seems.

Truck just got started for the first time with the new setup, of course were expecting some stupid snow storm now so it will just set till it clears up. I'll report back though.

Any updates?

I have a starter tune on my UDC from RLawless and it surprisingly spools half way descent. To actually drive it with minimal smoke you have to drive it using the tow/haul mode. The few times i have romped on it i have been getting some turbo surging, not enough to feel it but just hear it. This only seems to be when i slow roll into it from maybe 40mph or so up to 80mph.
Ever since i got it all back together the weather has been down pour rain or 20deg and blizzard, gotta love N.E. Ohio.. I still plan on getting on a dyno this winter and getting a few tunes setup. When i do this i will have a larger turbine housing to test the differences too. Currently its a .90, i ordered a 1.15 as well.