CompD Outlaw Meet and Greet May 6

Timbeaux

Administrator and Head Thread Derailer
Wah Bah Steakhouse and Saloon
5/6 6PM until??

Come see old friends, meet new ones, and make fun of morons.

Wah Bah Steakhouse and Saloon
5/6 6PM until??

Come see old friends, meet new ones, and make fun of morons.

I'm there for sure Tim...lookin' forward to hangin' out with you and the other trouble makers from CompD...and when I say "trouble makers" I mean that in the BEST possible way....LOL

We'll be setting up in the camp ground around 2 or 3 on the 6th so damn right we'll be there. Josh it will be good to see and drink a few with you again.

I get into Nashville at 10:35 a.m. pick up the rental and head that way. I am pretty sure I can check in to the hotel and stop by the adult beverage store and be there by then.

planning on it!!!

leaving texas at 4 in the morning on thursday, hopefully everything goes smoothly. should be like a 12-13 hour trip.

this was the best time last year! just a few of us hangin out thurs night!!

I'm tryin' to come up there on Thursday, but we'll see.

I'm coming because I hear everyone is going to try and SIMMA it down this year.... BS The name of the event is OUTLAW man I will not let yall ruin our rep of being "Worse than the Hells Angels" just because yall have "GROWN" up.

I am coming up there to go to JAIL!

I'm coming because I hear everyone is going to try and SIMMA it down this year.... BS The name of the event is OUTLAW man I will not let yall ruin our rep of being "Worse than the Hells Angels" just because yall have "GROWN" up.

I am coming down there to go to JAIL!
NO WAY!!! JAMES PONDER WILL BE AT TS?!?!?

i thought his name was john?

FAIL

Scott, You aint figured out I go by as many names as i go by football teams.

I thought you were my freind.

I am kinda skeered though as when I went to the last Garmon meet Timbeaux walked up to me and started massaging my buttocks......What was up with dat?

It did feel kinda good though