CompD Outlaw Meet and Greet May 6

Whats the address on this place again? There's two of them, and the one on cumberland trace aint the one!

****Found it-

2361 Russellville Road

Last edited:
Ill be there. Its just a 45min hike for me. Ill bring Kino Fab (Bragg) and the most improtant a dd. I dont want any part of the Warren co jail.

Lynn

Very Important Thing if you are drinking bring a DD!!! A DUI would be a bad start to a weekend!

BG also has a a Few Cabs! Put this Info in your Phone:
Yellow Cab (270) 843-6803
Vette City Yellow Cab (270) 842-1643

Very Important Thing if you are drinking bring a DD!!! A DUI would be a bad start to a weekend!

Thanks Phil for posting this info.

Phil

I've been told that you have been picked for the DD job for all attending, glad you stepped up for the rest of us.

Phil

I've been told that you have been picked for the DD job for all attending, glad you stepped up for the rest of us.

Ill take care of you Steve! Phil's Cab Service could be open for buisness that night! LOL

See ya there. Matbe that same drunk badass from last year will be there too?

You planning on racing brackets? Or just gonna show of the bird skin seats in the show'n'shine? I want a rematch at a track with working timing lights LOL

Thanks for the numbers Phil...I doubt we'll need them, but it's always good to have a back up plan.

BS! Do not listen to him, one day he woke up and was grown up, BS! Hells Angels dont need no stinking DD.

The event is called OUTLAW no outlaw is going to use a DD come on man. I just called Billy and may pull up there and ride with him. If i can get him to bang a couple of double shots of 151 I bet i can get the keys off him and we will go and tear that track up. I'll burn a full tank of diesel just rip snorting around like the old days.

Look I was at the first garmon meets at STP in Conley and didnt noone need no stinking DD. We just went WILD like Wild animals, we were burning up the parking lot and then got on the street. Now everyone is PC BS! If I come I am going to jail and will try to get as many others in there with me as i can.

Yall sound like a bunch of Pusses. Look one day you are going to DIE and it aint going to matter what you did on this Earth.

LETS KICK SOME ASS G'DAMMIT

If I get my truck together I plan on being there Thursday night w/ my better half.

You planning on racing brackets? Or just gonna show of the bird skin seats in the show'n'shine? I want a rematch at a track with working timing lights LOL

Where the hell have you been? I sold the bird! I'm just gonna do the show and shine, no need to show the world another 15 second truck.

You'll need 'em if you drink real beer. :hehe::Cheer:

Damn straight, I know Ill have a 5 gallon cornelius keg full of some Imperial IPA homebrew, in the bed of the truck. Id like to see how some you Bud Light people handle this. :hehe::kick:

You'll need 'em if you drink real beer. :hehe::Cheer:

:doh: Thanks Jeff...LOL I'll keep that in mind. My buddy is running east 25 minutes to pick up some yengling to bring down with us...mmmmmm......

I won't need the cab numbers because We'll have a DD with us...:D Besides, I gotta keep up the good appearance since this is a business trip NO YAGER BOMBS...LOL

Damn straight, I know Ill have a 5 gallon cornelius keg full of some Imperial IPA homebrew, in the bed of the truck. Id like to see how some you Bud Light people handle this. :hehe::kick:

I LOVE beer...so I'll try any of them once... Bud Light is my "I'm a broke white boy beer"....LOL and only buy that anymore when I have to watch my pennies...

Rich (unbroken), Ben (soaggydog), and myself showed up there late, maybe 10:00 or so last year. Ben went straight to the bar for beer while I dry humped Dillehay. While waiting for the beers, some dude wearing a Texas motorcyle club tshirt turned to him and called him a N!GG3R, and explained how he was about to beat his ass. Ben just replied, "Nice to meet ya N!GG3R, my name is Ben" It was good times playing with that dude for a few hours. We finally bailed because he was getting so nervous about the beat down coming his way that he had the bar maid call the poe poe.

Then we ran across him at the VIP section at the pulls Saturday night, he didn't remember any of it, so he said.

See ya in a few weeks cowboy.

oh snap i forgot about that!! he played so dumb at the sled pulls.

thank god for tyler.

sheila tell him he's hired....