CompD Outlaw Meet and Greet May 6

Lets just say Hypothetically that I came and brought a sleeping bag, does anyone have a floor I could crash on? Cause after Garmons event i sure as hell aint getting in a bed wit Timbeaux

Lets just say Hypothetically that I came and brought a sleeping bag, does anyone have a floor I could crash on? Cause after Garmons event i sure as hell aint getting in a bed wit Timbeaux

If you call Jeff, he may have a spare bunk on the Bus for ya....

Not speakin outta school, just a idea.....Call him!

ponder. me and the bignasty might let you sleep on our floor at the americas best value, i mean, its no hotel ponder but itll do!

ponder. me and the bignasty might let you sleep on our floor at the americas best value, i mean, its no hotel ponder but itll do!
Man, they are filming a movie in Hotel Ponder based on murders done by two serial killers in Texas city ,Tx. both serial killers at the same time and neither of them was aware of the other. its based on some book by the two detectives who were working the crimes

They showed up today in Amite, La to eyeball the Hotel and walk around the town, people were like WTF are all these people getting off a bus for and walking around town with notepads for? They going to film alot of it down in the swamps. I saw the head lady today and told her me and my son had some weights in one room and we would remove them, she said no we have scouted it already and they are going to bring all kinds of filming stuff into the hotel and it looks to be crazy in town when they start shooting

Here is the link
The Fields (2011/II)

John, as of right now it's just me in my room and it has a hideaway bed in the couch, you are more than welcome to it if you show up, on one condition.

YOU HAVE TO BEAT MY MPG COMING UP THERE!!!

I'll be running 75-80(ish), get out the helmet and Coors Light and BRING IT ON!

John, as of right now it's just me in my room and it has a hideaway bed in the couch, you are more than welcome to it if you show up, on one condition.

YOU HAVE TO BEAT MY MPG COMING UP THERE!!!

I'll be running 75-80(ish), get out the helmet and Coors Light and BRING IT ON!
ROFLMAO!!!!

we will def. be there. last year was a blast! are they gonna have stupid human tricks again?:Cheer:

we will def. be there. last year was a blast! are they gonna have stupid human tricks again?:Cheer:

Hell yeah, there is going to be cause I will do them. look ifen they didnt want that stuff done then the name wouldnt be OUTLAW.

The name of the F'ing event is OUTLAW, I mean think about it. if I am a kid and got to an event called OUTLAW what the hell you think i am going to do?

Hell yeah, there is going to be cause I will do them. look ifen they didnt want that stuff done then the name wouldnt be OUTLAW.

The name of the F'ing event is OUTLAW, I mean think about it. if I am a kid and got to an event called OUTLAW what the hell you think i am going to do?

hike up your pant a little higher. push your bcg glasses back up your nose. straighten your bowtie. then grab your suspenders and walk over to a cop and tell him off. then we'll all be laughing as you get arrested!

4-steve-urkel.jpg

anybody got and cheese!

hike up your pant a little higher. push your bcg glasses back up your nose. straighten your bowtie. then grab your suspenders and walk over to a cop and tell him off. then we'll all be laughing as you get arrested!

4-steve-urkel.jpg

anybody got and cheese!

Exactly man, i will not let yall perjure our name and our reputation just because all of a sudden yall decided to grow up. BS! growing up is overrated man.

Yall expect me to not make a stand when yall are wanting to shed our image as HELLS ANGELS.

I will go to jail and take one for the team! Swole said he can get me out

Getting in Nashville around 5 PM so I'll be a little late getting there but someone keep Timbo in line till I get there!

Shaping up to be a great meet and greet! Can't wait...I didn't get a chance to talk to you much in Texas whatabudro, so look forward to chattin' with you at TS.

What was that about? What was badass doing, spare me no detail

Rich (unbroken), Ben (soaggydog), and myself showed up there late, maybe 10:00 or so last year. Ben went straight to the bar for beer while I dry humped Dillehay. While waiting for the beers, some dude wearing a Texas motorcyle club tshirt turned to him and called him a N!GG3R, and explained how he was about to beat his ass. Ben just replied, "Nice to meet ya N!GG3R, my name is Ben" It was good times playing with that dude for a few hours. We finally bailed because he was getting so nervous about the beat down coming his way that he had the bar maid call the poe poe.

Then we ran across him at the VIP section at the pulls Saturday night, he didn't remember any of it, so he said.

See ya in a few weeks cowboy.

Rich (unbroken), Ben (soaggydog), and myself showed up there late, maybe 10:00 or so last year. Ben went straight to the bar for beer while I dry humped Dillehay. While waiting for the beers, some dude wearing a Texas motorcyle club tshirt turned to him and called him a N!GG3R, and explained how he was about to beat his ass. Ben just replied, "Nice to meet ya N!GG3R, my name is Ben" It was good times playing with that dude for a few hours. We finally bailed because he was getting so nervous about the beat down coming his way that he had the bar maid call the poe poe.

Then we ran across him at the VIP section at the pulls Saturday night, he didn't remember any of it, so he said.

See ya in a few weeks cowboy.

Thats the kind of stories I like. Whupping ass stories

Ponder you getting a leather vest made so people know which crew you roll with when your raising hell?????