CompD Outlaw Meet and Greet May 6

Where the hell have you been? I sold the bird! I'm just gonna do the show and shine, no need to show the world another 15 second truck.

If you are scared, say you are scared :poke:

Damn straight, I know Ill have a 5 gallon cornelius keg full of some Imperial IPA homebrew, in the bed of the truck. Id like to see how some you Bud Light people handle this. :hehe::kick:

MMMMMMMMMM...sounds great!

:doh: Thanks Jeff...LOL I'll keep that in mind. My buddy is running east 25 minutes to pick up some yengling to bring down with us...mmmmmm......

I won't need the cab numbers because We'll have a DD with us...:D Besides, I gotta keep up the good appearance since this is a business trip NO YAGER BOMBS...LOL

I LOVE beer...so I'll try any of them once... Bud Light is my "I'm a broke white boy beer"....LOL and only buy that anymore when I have to watch my pennies...

Just for saying that, I hereby make it my personal mission that you will make a lab rat look normal before the end of the night :D

Just for saying that, I hereby make it my personal mission that you will make a lab rat look normal before the end of the night :D

Next time...I'll just stick with a "Thank You"....and leave out my explinations....:doh: LOL :hehe:

If you are scared, say you are scared :poke:

MMMMMMMMMM...sounds great!

Hmm, sounds like I could make some pretty nice blackmail money out of this deal. I'll make sure to have a blank memory card.

Oh this should be interesting... :hehe::hehe:

I'll make sure you don't puke on your shoes Philbert :D
Oh, no, just a try, nothing more than a taste. I promise. I don't drink, just curious, that's all. So now you guys are coming?

Oh this should be interesting... :hehe::hehe:

I'll make sure you don't puke on your shoes Philbert :D

LOL I'll make sure my memory card is blank for that too...LOL

Oh, no, just a try, nothing more than a taste. I promise. I don't drink, just curious, that's all. So now you guys are coming?

They're coming to see me...not your Phil...sorry...:hehe: NHRDA has all my Powerflow Banners, and I need to borrow a few for the TS Event.

I'm a DD for the event, so I'm not getting drunk...I do take dr pepper though...