CompD Outlaw Meet and Greet May 6

After last year, I wouldn't miss this for nothing. I'll make sure to bring some cash to make this interesting. LOL should be 4 of us.

Stupid human trick time LOL LOL

hell no....im still getting emails from people who won prizes, who cant get a hold of folks who offered gift certificates..never, fukking again..but cracking that dude with the bat was awesome.

How about a talent show? Or a CompD member impersonation contest??

I think I got my stainlessRRA down pretty good.

hell no....im still getting emails from people who won prizes, who cant get a hold of folks who offered gift certificates..never, fukking again..but cracking that dude with the bat was awesome.

Dan is bringing cash, no need for folks to go anywhere except the bar for more beer LOL

BTW, thanks again for doing what you did last year Dan, made it a night to remember!

Bats are allowed? i got a bat and know how to use it

Basebalbat001.jpg

x2......

So stupid human tricks are for our own viewing pleasure, sounds like a normal GTG.

Full Pull needs a new motor, I wonder if he'll play to try to win some of the cash I'm gonna give away LOL. You better bet you'll earn it. I laughed so hard last year, it was worth every penny.

FYI- Meet n' Greet is still on!

Come out and show your support and appreciation for the TS group moving forward with the show when most would throw in the towel!

We are definetly coming. I just hope my truck floats with the trailer behind it. LOL

And he's still pissed he got wacked in the head and got no money! LOL

Igloo coolers float don't they ? Cooler racing at Beech Bend anyone ??