CompD Outlaw Meet and Greet May 6

igloo cooler paddle racing? what are the rules? kayaks allowed or can the cooler be modified?

FYI- Meet n' Greet is still on!

Come out and show your support and appreciation for the TS group moving forward with the show when most would throw in the towel!

It better be, I'm not driving all that way for nothing! 2 for 2 and no racing, maybe I should stay home next year so you'll can race.

Jim

Well, it looks like the Grand Rock pimp is safe, I will not be there to feed him alcohol and take incriminating pictures LOL

Well, it looks like the Grand Rock pimp is safe, I will not be there to feed him alcohol and take incriminating pictures LOL

So you aint going now Billy, well hell ifen i aint got a free place to stay like when I used to pull my truck camper up and tap in to air conditioner for power, and the sprinkler system for water and the cleanouts for sewer. hell i aint going either

ill be there for the photos, don't worry billy.

So you aint going now Billy, well hell ifen i aint got a free place to stay like when I used to pull my truck camper up and tap in to air conditioner for power, and the sprinkler system for water and the cleanouts for sewer. hell i aint going either

Kinda bummed that crazy coonass ponder ain't gonna be there...

:doh:

Thanks Billy, thank you for sparing me the incriminating pictures...LOL

No, I am not John, I was on the fence about going anyway, no drags just seals the deal for me. The house I am buying needs work, this weekend is one of the few full weekends off I will have between now and July, just have to take advantage of it.

:doh:

Thanks Billy, thank you for sparing me the incriminating pictures...LOL

Oh, I wouldn't be to sure about that :evil

Looks like even the "rebel without a cause" Ponder is pussing out. What happened to all the "lets burn this place down, I'm going to jail" talk. Should've known LSU/Texas Tech fans were all talk!!:blahblah1:

Looks like even the "rebel without a cause" Ponder is pussing out. What happened to all the "lets burn this place down, I'm going to jail" talk. Should've known LSU/Texas Tech fans were all talk!!:blahblah1:

I just went to that Bash on the Bayou and am just getting over it, plus my tractor is fixed now and i got 4 wheel drive again, I got alot of Brush to run over.

I wasnt really going to burn the place down i was just trying to fire someone else up to burn it down:cheer:

I just went to that Bash on the Bayou and am just getting over it, plus my tractor is fixed now and i got 4 wheel drive again, I got alot of Brush to run over.

I wasnt really going to burn the place down i was just trying to fire someone else up to burn it down:cheer:

Oh I know J. Just giving ya sh!t.

last year i was in the mayo drag race. dont think i can do it again this year.....to this day i can barley eat it anymore :doh:

but I got more cash to put up, so drink up LOL

Never say Never.

Dont worry Dan, I have a better, more entertaining way to spend your money this year....... it will require a buncha folks to participate....

Hey Tim I've got an idea....

Be thinking of something for them to particpate in..... something REEAAALLLY good. I'll let the winner be a judge in the Miss TS Outlaw Bikini contest :)