CompD Outlaw Meet and Greet May 6

Yea, hearing Madison pipe up "I can eat them peppers faster." I thought I was going to die. The best part of the whole thing, he didn't come to the bikini contest to be a judge. There will be pictures up today.

:hehe: :hehe: your face was hilarious, you looked at me and I was like damn that was alot of peppers!

Yep, except for dex, cause he's gay. Oh yea and roachie, cuz he's gay too.

I realized when I bit down just how bad of a plan that really was. Unfortunately Phil his lots of pictures of that priceless look.

I thought I was gonna puke, lucky for me Travis was right there to hand me a beer.

Glad I could help. The look on your face was awesome.

Excuse me officerwas that feller you were looking for wearing a blue shirt? And khaki shorts?

Damnt Jim that was a bright blue shirt...... One of the coolest dudes by far.

Taylor

Saw this sweet gem on the way to wahbah’s, Dennis Perry wannabes
DSC00216.jpg

DSC00221.jpg

For those of you who didn’t get to “meet and greet” I’ll give you my rundown, if I mess up names, I’m sorry, post and correct me.
The “cool kids table” left to right Chris (supersonic) Angela (Pangela) Mikey (bigrpowr) Chris’ brother, Randy I think...and the other Phil (Wideopen)
DSC00240.jpg

left to right Jim Fulmer, Pangela, Kyle (stainlessRRA) and Travis G
DSC00241.jpg

DSC00242.jpg

The Stack Guy, Josh from Grand Rock (crzycowboy)
DSC00243.jpg

The only name I remember from this table is Mr Vallance himself (valair1) on the left
DSC00245.jpg

I wanna say one of these is cpsimpson, can’t remember
DSC00246.jpg

One of the TS trucks there, looking all shiny
DSC00248.jpg

Timbeaux and the Fuel Girls
DSC00250.jpg

The guy in the middle is David Dunbar
DSC00252.jpg

Timbeaux spreadin the word over the airwaves
DSC00255.jpg

Them crazy Grandrock Guys again, Chipmonk, Billy, and Josh
DSC00262.jpg

Crowd shots from outside
DSC00272.jpg

DSC00273.jpg

DSC00274.jpg

The prize photo with Diesel Power Challenge winner, Demetri Millard
DSC00289.jpg

Timbeaux being well…uh…Timbo…
DSC00295.jpg

DSC00293.jpg

Billy in full party mode
DSC00330.jpg

Grand Rock with the fuel girls
DSC00469.jpg

Kyle with the Fuel Girls
DSC00470.jpg

Wayne (jeff24grdn) sporting the Ricky Bobby hat (SHAKE AND BAKE) and Jim Fulmer talking some super secret squirrel stuff
DSC00472.jpg

mudn1 and Pangela
DSC00473.jpg

Brayden from Fleece, scared by the camera I guess….
DSC00477.jpg

JD4440
DSC00478.jpg

Now for stupid human tricks, Timbeaux called everybody up that thought they were man enough and that wanted to be a judge for the bikini contest to take place on Saturday. Well I coaxed Kyle (stainlessRRA) to go up there, and about six or seven other dudes went up. Timbeaux eluded that it would involve hot food, and several pussed out. Timbo being timbo, called them out, which didn’t sit to well with kyle, so he stayed. The fuel girls were up on the porch as well when he said it was a jalepeno eating contest. Madison, one of the fuel girls, piped up, “That’s all? I love jalepenos.” Well that shifted timbo into a whole new gear of smack talking. Well here is all of our competitors
Madison
DSC00308.jpg

Kyle
DSC00309.jpg

and I don’t remember the other two guys
DSC00310.jpg

DSC00311.jpg

In this picture you can see Kyle’s “strategy of just shoving them all in. All the while Madison calmly shovels them away.
DSC00312.jpg

Here you can see Kyle starting to pay for his poor choice of approach to eating them, once again, no sweat on Madison’s brow
DSC00313.jpg

Some of the other two patrons
DSC00314.jpg

DSC00315-1.jpg

DSC00316.jpg

Kyle really paying for it
DSC00317-2.jpg

DSC00318.jpg

DSC00319.jpg
DSC00320.jpg

DSC00321.jpg

DSC00322.jpg

Madison, after dominating the three wusses
DSC00325.jpg

Stupid human trick number two, Beer Relay. CompD would like to thank Dan Vallance from Valair Performance Diesel Clutches for sponsoring this with 300 dollars of CASH MONEY for the winning team.
Rules: Two, five man teams will each have to drink two beers per person. It starts at one end of the table and the next man can’t start until the one before him finishes. Then when it gets to the last guy (pivot man) it comes back up the table. Winning team received 300 dollars from Valair clutches.
DSC00380.jpg

DSC00406.jpg

DSC00409.jpg

After being defeated in the beer relay this persistant handicapable feller was proud to announce he could beat any upright walking sob in a beer drinking contest. Well this ended up turning into a north vs south, civil war rematch with 100 dollars being thrown in by CompD 100 by PSN and Valair with another 100. Despite our best efforts, our handicable friend lost, miserably, three times. That yankee from NY must have a inch line going from his throat to stomach, fastest I’ve ever seen a beer go. I hope he choked on that 300 dollars LOL LOL LOL j/k
The trash talking
DSC00420.jpg

DSC00417.jpg

The Yankee
DSC00430.jpg

DSC00438.jpg

DSC00445.jpg

Despite losing he still got a picture with the Fuel Girls, what good sports.
DSC00460.jpg

Holy $hit Phil, you got a picture of that wierd guy who threatened to bite my nipple! Maybe hes a member, if so, your a douche!(Hes the one with the tank top on in the back of the pepper eating contest photos)

Nice Photo's Phil...you did good son. LOL Chipmonk is still talkin' about this past weekend...