CompD Outlaw Meet and Greet May 6

Hey Tim I've got an idea....

Be thinking of something for them to particpate in..... something REEAAALLLY good. I'll let the winner be a judge in the Miss TS Outlaw Bikini contest :)

I need to hear more about this :evil

I can promise no incriminating photos of mods or promotors....just saying.

Well were here at the hotel...relaxing a bit, then off to wha-Bha's...:woohoo:

Well were here at the hotel...relaxing a bit, then off to wha-Bha's...:woohoo:

I was wondering if someone could do me a favor? I won't be there. So I need someone to make sure Josh gets really drunk.

Hey Josh. LOL

Well, from what I can tell so far from tonight this is gonna be one helluva weekend. Just one quote from tonight "How do you make 5 lbs. of fat look good...put a nipple on it!" And that wasn't even close to one of the funniest things SHE said!

I was wondering if someone could do me a favor? I won't be there. So I need someone to make sure Josh gets really drunk.

Hey Josh. LOL

LOL thanks Jeff...no I didn't get really drunk...but the weekend did just start for me...LOL

Josh you better be drinking one for me. Have fun.

I had a few...gonna have a few more...then more on Saturday...LOL

Well, from what I can tell so far from tonight this is gonna be one helluva weekend. Just one quote from tonight "How do you make 5 lbs. of fat look good...put a nipple on it!" And that wasn't even close to one of the funniest things SHE said!

I bet I can guess who that was and I was not even there. She resides in Cali and is a nurse?

So here's Timbo pointing to the gay bar where he'll be dancing at later tonight...oh yea, more proof gingers have no soul, all of the pics of tim have red eyes...yea be scared
DSC00297.jpg

I snapped off a picture of Phil without his helmet as well
DSC00332.jpg

I know there will be hell to pay, I need to email some to danny to photochop of Timbo...

Back