CompD Outlaw Meet and Greet May 6

Tim: Let see if one of you up right walk S.O.B's can come up here and out drink this crippled guy..........guy was sport about it!

Jim

I had a good time, met all you sob's that I've been talking to on here and I have to say you guys had me cracking up! :hehe: Fulmer It was a good time partying with you. And Kyle has a mixed drink that would knock out a donkey!

I had a good time, met all you sob's that I've been talking to on here and I have to say you guys had me cracking up! :hehe: Fulmer It was a good time partying with you. And Kyle has a mixed drink that would knock out a donkey!

LOL The 65mph mix, I had a few handles, a gallon of sweet tea, a cooler and a stretch of highway to figure something out. There were a few people stumbling around the fair grounds from that one. LOL

It was nice meeting you all! I had a blast.

And Taylor I'll get ahold of you shortly, I've just got to find time to head over to the machine shop.

Kyle, I'm proud of you for not spilling it despite my driving...I had a blast. Taylor isn't as big a douche in person as he is online...lol

To you boy's in the drinking relay, well you just better be glad I wasn't 20 years younger, I could have drank all 10 beer's faster than 5 of you did,and won my own money LOL. I had a good time as alway's see ya next year.

LOL The 65mph mix, I had a few handles, a gallon of sweet tea, a cooler and a stretch of highway to figure something out. There were a few people stumbling around the fair grounds from that one. LOL

It was nice meeting you all! I had a blast.

And Taylor I'll get ahold of you shortly, I've just got to find time to head over to the machine shop.

Dude Kyle...Chipmunk was still talkin' about that damn drink later that night when we went out to the bar! LOL It was a good time, glad to have been a part of this event, and can't wait for the drag races in July...

Kyle, I'm proud of you for not spilling it despite my driving...I had a blast. Taylor isn't as big a douche in person as he is online...lol

It took some skill, that was some pretty bad driving! LOL

Dude Kyle...Chipmunk was still talkin' about that damn drink later that night when we went out to the bar! LOL It was a good time, glad to have been a part of this event, and can't wait for the drag races in July...

We drained that cooler QUICK. I tried warning people that it was stronger than it seemed...

But thanks for letting me keep my coolers in your tent, and for the beer I stole to bribe people, and for the PA beer, and for letting me steal your chairs all day long, and for vender parking so I could haul coolers in. I think that covers it. LOL

We drained that cooler QUICK. I tried warning people that it was stronger than it seemed...

But thanks for letting me keep my coolers in your tent, and for the beer I stole to bribe people, and for the PA beer, and for letting me steal your chairs all day long, and for vender parking so I could haul coolers in. I think that covers it. LOL

So baisicly you are thanking me for using me all weekend long...LOL

It's all good man, glad I could've helped. In most cases...I open my tent and occasionly my beer to members off the forums... Hope to meet ya again at future events...maybe TS Outlaw 2011!

I had a blast Thursday night. The Pepper eating contest was hysterical... especially since a (fuel)girl won LOL

And you guys thought they were just pretty faces...

I had a blast Thursday night. The Pepper eating contest was hysterical... especially since a (fuel)girl won LOL

I think next year...if you do that again...I'll show ya how a Northern Redneck eats peppers...LOL My buddy Billy an I were laughing our ass' off at them getting beat by a girl. By the way Tim, thanks for talkin' our products on the radio...that was fun!

damn, I would have liked to get in on that one, I will even put hot sauce on my peppers.

I don't know how I got talked into that one. I don't even like hot food. But once you started calling the guy next to me gay I couldn't walk away. :hehe:

Kyle started by throwing a whole handfull of Peppers in his mouth at once...The look on his face was priceless!..LOL

Kyle started by throwing a whole handfull of Peppers in his mouth at once...The look on his face was priceless!..LOL

I realized when I bit down just how bad of a plan that really was. Unfortunately Phil his lots of pictures of that priceless look.

Sorta looked like the dude in Phil's Avatar....

I thought I was gonna puke, lucky for me Travis was right there to hand me a beer.