CompD Outlaw Meet and Greet May 6

I could wash out the cattle trailer... lol be a little more fuel efficient. Might make for a bad ride though... :badidea:

Lynn

at least if someone pukes in the cattle trailor you could just spray it out the next morning and be ready for that night!:what:

We'll be there thursday night for sure.

out the helmet and Coors Light and BRING IT ON!

Bringing out the "sex in a canoe" eh?

Rich (unbroken), Ben (soaggydog), and myself showed up there late, maybe 10:00 or so last year. Ben went straight to the bar for beer while I dry humped Dillehay. While waiting for the beers, some dude wearing a Texas motorcyle club tshirt turned to him and called him a N!GG3R, and explained how he was about to beat his ass. Ben just replied, "Nice to meet ya N!GG3R, my name is Ben" It was good times playing with that dude for a few hours. We finally bailed because he was getting so nervous about the beat down coming his way that he had the bar maid call the poe poe.

Then we ran across him at the VIP section at the pulls Saturday night, he didn't remember any of it, so he said.

See ya in a few weeks cowboy.

That dude was something else, I remember talking to him for about 15 mins trying to figure out who he was.

me-Hey there, you on CompD?
Billy-what the hell is that?
me-you have a truck?
Billy-yeah I I I gots a few of em, I got me a dodge & blew the tranny in that & I melted the piston on a chevy & the ford has a blown head gasket
Billy-hey on that note, I got me sum ford factory 8 lug hub caps, they is brand new...how much you give me for em?
me-I don't want em, I have have black wheels & hate hub caps
Billy-You give me $200 for em right now?
me-I don't want the damn things
Billy-how about you give me $200 right now & you can have em

It went something like that for about 15 mins. :bang

Whats the address on this place again? There's two of them, and the one on cumberland trace aint the one!

****Found it-

2361 Russellville Road

I'll make note of that, last year I got the address from thesleeper & Garmon took us to a deadend road by the side of the highway. So I ended up calling Pangela & she handed the phone over to Phil (wideopen) who had just killed a mini keg & proceeded to try to direct us to Wahbah. Needless to say that didn't work so well.... But we did find it eventually, & Phil was the first one to welcome us there.

Me and 2 other guys will be rolling in a lil late pronbably around 8 or 9ish im sure everyone will still be around though!

Me and 2 other guys will be rolling in a lil late pronbably around 8 or 9ish im sure everyone will still be around though!

Billy finally answered his phone and they were racing there were Lightning bolts poping this morning and it was raining but RED STICK will clear about an hour earlier than where I am

I asked Billy what time they would be boiling crawfish at he said dark , I said look the thread said 3:00 pm he said hell John I dont know that boy is supposed to be some super moderator but dont know chit. First thing I will do when I get there is Bish slap his ASS!!!!!!!!

I'm tired of not being able to get a straight answer dammit.

i just put my jeans on, there is alot of gravel in baton rouge and i found out the hard way when I was young that ifen you get in a fight in gravel its best to have on lots of clothes. i want to be ready if Unbroken makes a move on me

Last edited:
Someone bring a hammer and nail so we can hang Timbeaux up on the wall after he's had his three beers, that is he drinks one, spills one and gives one away. After looking at the pictures from last years shop party it looks like he is a light weight.:poke: Have to have him in good shape for the tower.

5.00 Jager Bombs !!!!!!!! uh oh....

Last edited:
5.00 Jager Bombs !!!!!!!! uh oh....

I'm not doin' Jager Bombs...so...that don't bother me none..LOL I learned my lesson about the Jager Bomb the last time....You know Jeff I think you still hold the record at that Panther Vally Inn bar for the most Jager Bombs in one night...LOL

jagerbombs.gif

LOL

I'll do one, two, or ten with you Jeff!

Me and a couple buddies are heading down thursday. Might have to stop by and check it out. $5 bombs thats trouble!!!:rockwoot: