compound turbos

nopoweratall12v

How do you get oil to and from both turbos???? Can i split the original feed line for stock turbo then y it back itno the return??

Filter head, weld bung to oil pan or freeze plug on STORM

There's your answer, figure out what it means.

Filter head, weld bung to oil pan or freeze plug on STORM

There's your answer, figure out what it means.

Guess that means split the line from the filter head where the stock turbo is feed and then drain the bottom turbo into oil pan or freeze plug!??! Hope thats right!! Lol cause thats what its getting now!

When did CompD become elementary school?

Sorry didnt realize these where such stupid questions.just trying to build trucks and get them right. Thought this was a site for people who like there diesels and want to make them the best they can?? All i get on this site is people being smart asses then i get a few nice guys who help out. Hope yall know everything cause apparently you cant ask for help here......

Most things have some sort of prerequisite whether it is spoken or not.

You just found this one.

Just a heads up, This is not the site to ask questions that most people would know the answer to, these are the pros and those kind of questions are better asked on dieselbombers or cumminsforum, these guys don't wanna answer questions about where an auxiliary oil port is located, they only answer interesting questions and talk about epic builds, if you don't know much your better off searching the site or just hangin out silently in the background and learning by reading

Tough crowd yet again. Run two feed lines from the filter housing as feed lines (one port should have a plug or bolt), and you can Y them from the turbo drain into the return on the front if you want, just make sure they all flow down and never level off at some point. Some blocks have a return at the back of the block you can use (STORM) but not all of them.

Sorry didnt realize these where such stupid questions.just trying to build trucks and get them right. Thought this was a site for people who like there diesels and want to make them the best they can?? All i get on this site is people being smart asses then i get a few nice guys who help out. Hope yall know everything cause apparently you cant ask for help here......

Also, your avatar cracks me up. He your boyfriend of just a favorite cartoon character?

Tough crowd yet again. Run two feed lines from the filter housing as feed lines (one port should have a plug or bolt), and you can Y them from the turbo drain into the return on the front if you want, just make sure they all flow down and never level off at some point. Some blocks have a return at the back of the block you can use (STORM) but not all of them.

Thanks for the advice.. i will start posting pics soon..being i have two builds going at once im all over the place!!

Just a heads up, This is not the site to ask questions that most people would know the answer to, these are the pros and those kind of questions are better asked on dieselbombers or cumminsforum, these guys don't wanna answer questions about where an auxiliary oil port is located, they only answer interesting questions and talk about epic builds, if you don't know much your better off searching the site or just hangin out silently in the background and learning by reading

Sorry i will admit i dont know much about these builds. But i am learning fast and building two hopefully fast trucks not just everyday dd planning on both being over 700 hp so i just want to get it right and not waste money!!!

Do us a favor and pull up a chair, devote a few hours to READING and SEARCHING.

Back