compounds on a 6.0

When we are done with this round of testing, we will be offering three kits for $5,900. We are looking for trucks with specific modifications to work with in order to fine tune the kit. After we have everything dialed in, we will announce MSRP then and release these kits to our dealers. Until then, we won’t know the exact cost, so there is no way of knowing the exact MSRP. Right now it is projected to be around $7500.

That is higher than we would like but we are hoping that the difference in installation will help make up for the difference. That cost includes the compounds, 50mm wastegate, air pressure regulator, all vacuum hose, heater hose, mounts, the oil/fuel filter delete and all of the exhaust wraps. The only thing this kit won’t address is the fuel. We delete the fuel filter housing; the system will need a secondary fuel filter. It doesn’t matter whether that is from a FASS, AirDog or a stand alone system, it just needs it.

Any ideas what the specs will be on your different compound setups? or is that still top secret

Need a ginny-pig with a "Strong" bottom end??

Pick Me!!

I only ask that I still be able to pull a 8000 pound holiday trailer, and go really fast down the quarter...

PM me please.

Here is a photo of one of our experimental towing compounds.
Trusted_Performance_Towing_Compounds.jpg

Wow, that is sharp lookin'! Very clean! :rockwoot:

Any ideas what the specs will be on your different compound setups? or is that still top secret

In my past experiences, I have learned not to tout a number that hasn’t been proven. So, we are not posting any numbers yet (no boost, no back pressures, no horsepower, no EGT’s, nothing). We are still fine tuning this truck. We did some different stuff with the exhaust plumbing with this setup that is completely different than any setup we have ever done or seen. The truck seems to be responding well to it, but until we get her on a dyno and actually tuned, we won’t know exactly what it is doing. The truck seems to have a lot of torque, back pressures are manageable and boost doesn’t seem to be out of control. So, everything is aligning like we want, but I don’t want to start talking out my butt. I just posted the photo because Sandman9 asked to see a setup. In that photo, there are a couple of things that need to be changed, but it gives you guys an idea of what we are working on. If you look at the High Pressure turbo, there isn’t a turbine housing blanket around the turbine housing. All of our kits will come wrapped to help keep the heat out of the engine compartment.

Trusted_Performance_Towing_Compounds.jpg
I will say that the compounds shown above are our towing compounds. This kit will be called the Towing 62. We will be offering another towing kit called a Towing 58. In addition to this, we will be releasing our Performance Compounds here shortly. The Performance Compounds are designed for towing/work during the week (towing around 12k or less) and performance on the weekends. While the Towing Compounds are designed for the guys who the heaviest of loads and still want to have additional power to the ground.

We appreciate all of the complements. That really helps us know we are going in the right direction. We started designing this setup a little more than a year ago. With that much time and effort involved in a new product, I’m extremely pleased with your guys’ responses. It really lets us know we are going in the right direction. Now all we have to do is sell the initial 3 for fine tuning and away we go!

Sandman9 do your self a favor and ditch the edge while your at it!! now you see why I`m running with trusted performance!!

Sandman9 do your self a favor and ditch the edge while your at it!! now you see why I`m running with trusted performance!!

what should i use instead of the edge and whats wrong with it? i have heard about problems with it on the new dodges but not anything on the fords.

I like the color you chose for your engine Sonic. (Almost as good as my Chevy orange)
I was gonna do mine that color too...

just thinking today...is there anyway to have alot of power and pull 14k and not get hot? i was thinking about sled pullers and there egts get really hot. so i was wondering should i just save the trouble and get stock injectors?

Back