Compounds VS Triples

Keep in mind If you are looking to pull at other events that do not use our rules, Most people don't let triples run in any class. Triples are something that our board members wanted to allow this year in the open class, I have found some other events will allow twins to run but not triples.

X2 more turbine in the secondary phuck the gate. Jesus its a dedicated puller. Think bigger.

That is what I am trying to do but worried that I think to big lol

S475 86 with two S471 74

Wow! That is even bigger than I originally was thinking about. If I go that big wont I have to worry about falling off the chargers at the end of the track? Just worried that the truck will just bog down and die once the weight really loads the truck down.

Keep in mind If you are looking to pull at other events that do not use our rules, Most people don't let triples run in any class. Triples are something that our board members wanted to allow this year in the open class, I have found some other events will allow twins to run but not triples.

I know that the truck will not be able to pull anywhere but at mapa events. There are enough of them to keep the truck busy through the season.

If you can make it fit, SuperSonic's sizes sound about right. Just make sure you get the head on good.

Pics of it currently.

I will be starting a build thread shortly for the truck and I will have pics in there. I will link it in this thread once I get everything straightened out.

If you can make it fit, SuperSonic's sizes sound about right. Just make sure you get the head on good.

That sounds good. S475's it is. I believe I can make them fit. There is nothing in the engine bay except the motor and the brake master cylinder at this point. I will know more once I get the turbo's here and can set them in there.

I think I have a 75 sitting around that I can use for mock-up now that I think about it.