Confused? Is my truck not worth this

Around here (Southwest Desert) where rust is uncommon and 2wd are less than desirable unless they have automatic for drag racing, that truck would sell for $6500-$7000.

If it didn't have the new tranny and clutch, it would be in the low 5.5k range.

Really low mileage for a 96', where did you find it?

Last edited:
I bought this truck 4 years ago with only 56k miles on it

the stacks and all the black stuff cut the potential buyer pool by about 80%.

I sold a similar truck but it was a 98 and looked more stock (it was stillsimilar mods, head studs, etc.) for $6500 in 08 when prices were down.

If I were in the market, I would consider a clean truck in the $7-7.5k range, but the stacks and such would make me keep looking elsewhere

****! I just put those stacks on 2 weeks ago right before the trans went in

theres an azz for every seat. wait around for the right person! someone will come along. id give you the price for it if it was a 4x4 and i had $8500! low miles, pretty desirable except for the 2wd :poke:

There is an a$$ for every seat like ^^^ said.... But I hate to burst your bubble but I bought my identical 96 with 4x4 and 20k more miles for 6500... It's a nice truck but your price may be about a grand or two high

ditch the stacks, go for a clean 4 or 5" exhaust, open the market back up. I like 2wd cummins personally

Ill put it at 8k and leave it there for a week or two. If you guys think I should change the look of it, please let me know what you think so. Thanks alot fellas

image_zpsc3e728fb.jpg
[/URL]

image_zps01ac102e.jpg
[/URL]

With white bumper and 5inch

Last edited:
I'd say keep the bumper black and put the standard exit exhaust back on. It is a sharp truck!

That rust would have me a bit worried. But mainly because we never have that problem around here. Maybe it's not a big deal in your neck of the woods

Last edited:
Rust after a new paint job 2 years ago? The stacks and dark tint really narrow the market. As does a stick 2wd.