congrats cbtoyz

Your running a th400 are ya not, is it a full manual w/brake? I seem to remember you asking me tranny questions a couple years ago..... nice run.

Tucker

thing looks like a snowmobile with the wheel width stagger haha

getting faster!

I'm going to have to work on my reaction time before I can give anybody a run for the money...:) I am still getting used to the truck, so I want to work into things slowly. Thanks for all the kind words everyone.

IMAG0009.jpg

104 MPH in the 1/8th is cooking!!!

Congrats!!!!

Your truck might be nosing over a little after the 1/8th mile if it's running 128.7 in the 1/4 but over 104 MPH in the 1/8th. This just means there's more left in it!!!!!

By the way, what size slicks and gearing are you running? Maybe it would back half better with the motor turning less RPM?

Last edited:
104 MPH in the 1/8th is cooking!!!

Congrats!!!!

Your truck might be nosing over a little after the 1/8th mile if it's running 128.7 in the 1/4 but over 104 MPH in the 1/8th. This just means there's more left in it!!!!!

By the way, what size slicks and gearing are you running? Maybe it would back half better with the motor turning less RPM?[/QUOTE

Back half better? You have no idea how much is left in it.

Was that pass with the converter unlocked? Are you launching on a transbrake or footbrake? I didn't see the slicks wrinkle up while staging like some do.
The converter locks in second gear. That was off the foot brake.

Your running a th400 are ya not, is it a full manual w/brake? I seem to remember you asking me tranny questions a couple years ago..... nice run.

Tucker
Just running a 47re with a manual valve body. You gave me a lot of advice on the 9" rear end. Thanks by the way.

The converter locks in second gear. That was off the foot brake.

Just running a 47re with a manual valve body. You gave me a lot of advice on the 9" rear end. Thanks by the way.

Ah no problem, I remembered that but also thought we talked trannys and you went the 400 route and was really liking it but it was another member with a maroon/red dodge on there avator picture, his handle was maybe LOWERED or something close to that. Anyways congrat's on some nice work at the track, the e.t's and mph shows your getting this thing fiqured out; nice to see.

Tucker