Congrats FBD

mysterync

Good Runs down at the Rock... 11.50 with some problems i hear! Either way good runs man! Good Luck on the starter issues!

Last edited by a moderator:
Not too bad for fuel only. A solid VP truck for sure. When you gonna do an auto swap Lucas?

Gus, Congrats on the 11.50's. What kind of problems did you have ?? Thanks Steve B.

I've got an allison that i didnt send back for core that might go in.... I think i need more :) We've got some really neat things happening!

Way to run squares around the competition Gus!

Time was an 11.50 to be exact. Have the time slips - sorry to correct you Lucas. Transfer case is gone. 1/8mile times were over 3 tenths off as well as 60ft's.

Awesome man! Congrats on that! Hate to hear about your Tcase! Sorry for the misinformation! hopefully you'll pickup a few more tenths and really make a show!

farmboysdiesel said:
Time was an 11.50 to be exact. Have the time slips - sorry to correct you Lucas. Transfer case is gone. 1/8mile times were over 3 tenths off as well as 60ft's.

Great times.... put a 271 or 273 in it and forget about it. Fix it and bust that 11.0 or 10.9 and serve hot, steamy, rotting CROW.:rockwoot: Too many giving up on that VP44 setup....Good luck!!!

So Steve B runs an 11.75 on Diesel with a single turbo. He dynoed right around 600 HP.

You dynoconed 800 HP and ran a 11.50.

BTW, my favorite oxymoron is: Voodoo Science

Your MPH indicates the HP the engine makes. Mostly one can disregard the short time ET when looking at MPH over a 1/4 mile length.

Many run a 117 MPH in the 600 HP range at that trucks weight.

Most of the faster street CR trucks in the 800 range are running 126-130 MPH @ 7000 lbs.

farmboysdiesel said:

So, let me get this straight..............you are now saying you ran an 11.50 in 2wd on street tires because your transfer case is broken??:confused:

This is a slip I gotta see!!!:hehe:

farmboysdiesel said:
Here's the slip

:doh:

Please explain where exactly this slip indicates a problem with a transfer case??

:umno:

farmboysdiesel said:
1/8mile times were over 3 tenths off as well as 60ft's.

Didn't know you were running 1.41 60's?? LOL

Last edited: