congrats phil the thrill taylor

We lost #2 Fire ring at about 500ft mark on the previous run with Seth! Wish it would have held on that run numbers were looking impressive:) Then went to final wounded on 4 or 5 cylinders!!! Surprised us it ran those numbers hurt....
We had a Great time anyway! congrats to all

That was definately impressive considering how hurt it was. Congrats!

Let's not talk about team green they can answer If they want we should not speculate. Besides this thread is about Phil Taylor and his truck that has been in the nines all season with the same tourque conveter all year that he builds at diesel performance converters. If want a good converter that's proven he's your guy

Congrats!

Not to start a chit storm but why is it that a hurt 2wd can always chase down a healthy 4wd? :pop:

might have to do with not having to haul all the extra weight down the track...... transfer case and sfa.

Well now we know!!! Crack in valve seat caused Exhaust valve to burn! Fire rings and everyting else looked great!! BTW that Red truck is still Haulin a ton of mail :) Congrats again "not so" Slow Poke Phil ( 9.65 and getting faster)

Congrats Phil, I would say those converters of yours are the shizzle. And you did it without me telling you just before not to Phuck it up. LOL

who's maroon truck was that with the neon green powder coated pipe work that lost both cp3's and then tore a boot trying to keep up with you ? from Minnesota I think.

Congrats Phil, I would say those converters of yours are the shizzle. And you did it without me telling you just before not to Phuck it up. LOL
I just thought about that Tim, but I remember it being said at the beginning of the day, "we either gonna phuck sh!t up or go fast today" Well I'll let you figure out what happened.

Holy chit, I did put dan didn't I LOL Don't ask me what I was thinking. I might as well of called him george.

Let's not talk about team green they can answer If they want we should not speculate. Besides this thread is about Phil Taylor and his truck that has been in the nines all season with the same tourque conveter all year that he builds at diesel performance converters. If want a good converter that's proven he's your guy

Thanks Dan. I like your truck to. Its fast.LOL

Back