Congrats Seth "Spidey" Sullivan

As usual the Smith Team trucks are awesome, Seth's first qualifying pass was a rodeo. Went up in smoke on the line. Great truck and the nicest people you will ever meet.

Is Smitty/Seth still using the Danco transmission? If so, Seth really has that clutch launch down to a science now!

Cool! I always marveled at watching Keating Shelley launch with the clutch, now Darren, John R, and Seth all have it down!

He even said he was running one awhile back in another thread? Guess I am confused if you have first hand knowledge.

Last edited:
Heck Travis I guess I am just confused man. I cant find it now but I swear I thought I saw somewhere that Micha and Seth ran a ATS trans.

Really appreciatte all the congratulations everybody.Like to give a hats off to the nhrda for putting on a great event.It is a real privilige to get to race with the group of people we do.Me micah and dale would like to thank dan and the whole scheid crew for all there support with the truck.

Good job buddy. Can't wait to see you guys again soon.

Sarcasm brought to you by Tapatalk

QUOTE=Spidey;1814515]Really appreciatte all the congratulations everybody.Like to give a hats off to the nhrda for putting on a great event.It is a real privilige to get to race with the group of people we do.Me micah and dale would like to thank dan and the whole scheid crew for all there support with the truck.[/QUOTE]

I've been watching you run for yrs now and I never get tires of it. Congrats on the win and look forward to watching you guys race in the future

Tell Micah I want a rematch during qualifing at NHRDA world finals in texas LOL he won cause I broke and well MAYBE cause he had the faster truck lmao, either way I want a rematch, may have todo a 12v swap LOL NOT

Hope to see you guys there, actually I hope to see that whole prostreet crowd there.

Again congrast guys

I guess I can forgive you for not coming to my wedding since you won! Congrats man.