Congrats Seth "Spidey" Sullivan

Poor Joy joy.....welcome to Comp D, where men constantly have theiir "panties" in a wad!

LOL

joyjoyG....joyjoyG....please report to the "introduction" forum.

....W...T...F....who masturbated on my avatar!!!!! Jebus.... :bang

I'm rededicating this song we played at TS to whomever just crapped on my avatar.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjjOPyqmoXg&list=UUDMnclZddEFA4DTzalKJWOA&index=1&feature=plcp"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjjOPyqmoXg&list=UUDMnclZddEFA4DTzalKJWOA&index=1&feature=plcp[/ame]

Last edited:
Joy...

Tell these kids to go stick their heads in their over sized exhausts and take a deep breath!! Good seeing you and the kids this weekend!!

Oh...and Seth... Thanks for the $100!!!!! Poor Anthony!! :hehe:

Joy...

Tell these kids to go stick their heads in their over sized exhausts and take a deep breath!! Good seeing you and the kids this weekend!!

You only got that $100 because Seth came over to our pit and put a hex on the Mamba, belive me that will not happen again. Oh and congrats Seth on your well deserved win bud, it was a good fun race.

I had to run Cristin off about 100 times Saturday with that damn spider spray.

Wish to hell 1320 go was working would love to see the splits on that race and a few other good Prostreet and Super street races. What was really great is hardly any stoppage for oil downs or broken parts.

You only got that $100 because Seth came over to our pit and put a hex on the Mamba, belive me that will not happen again. Oh and congrats Seth on your well deserved win bud, it was a good fun race.

Micky...

I just thought you were being nice to me because you knew I needed a new brake caliper...:poke: :hehe:

Joy...

I didn't mind donating to you old man. You are always needing some new truck parts. Glad I could help fix your freeze plug problem LOL