congrats to matt moon 914hp

man i dont check comp d for a month and i miss alot go figure

I haven't read so much stuff about one guy on this many different boards for a while now..... WOW SS. Who's going to be taking over king of the hill this year? Johnny wants it - and is ready to dent old SS's head in for it....

This is going to be a fun year to watch unfold..... ultimate Dodge versus Chev battles.... SSpary versus Air....

From now on, we have to have a dedicated SS camera at all the events, especially if Johnny is there too...

Last edited:
I haven't read so much stuff about one guy on this many different boards for a while now..... WOW SS. Who's going to be taking over king of the hill this year? Johnny wants it - and is ready to dent old SS's head in for it....

This is going to be a fun year to watch unfold..... ultimate Dodge versus Chev battles.... SSpary versus Air....

From now on, we have to have a dedicated SS camera at all the events, especially if Johnny is there too...

Dont worry Zach while they are fighting with each other i am going to treat them both like they have no feeling :hehe:

Dont worry Zach while they are fighting with each other i am going to treat them both like they have no feeling :hehe:

I told Johnny he's gonna have to keep his eyes peeled for you. you got one hell of a setup coming together and when it does, it was proven good to like 1100 HP on fuel only last year if i remember right....

It'll be fun to watch this year. I meant that part (with all the fighting aside)....

Dont worry Zach while they are fighting with each other i am going to treat them both like they have no feeling :hehe

Not to get off the subject, but congrads on last yrs. running Trent. Sence SS has been building you those super tunes you've been kicking azz! Do you know if he is going to release them to the public? Its not fair you and Matt get the only SS Super tunes.

Last edited:
Those ss tunes should be available to the public and the end of the summer! Ha ha!

How do you think he will lable them? For the the sled pullers you'll want the SS Moon Beam tune. For the drag racers you'll want the SS Trent tire fire.:hehe:

It'll probably be the next S.S.S in Utah.

"The SS Special! Making you more fashionable than the latest Hollister sale."