congrats to matt moon 914hp

Congratulations Matt, are you going to be doing any drag racing this year? Does Dimitri have his truck running yet, Phoenix isn't that far off. I assume a bunch of you Utah guys will be coming down for that?

Congratulations Matt, are you going to be doing any drag racing this year? Does Dimitri have his truck running yet, Phoenix isn't that far off. I assume a bunch of you Utah guys will be coming down for that?

I know i will be there Ken , not sure on Dimitri yet , maybe ............There are several more of us coming down , hopefully Matt Larsen and Matt Moon will make it too !

if I would have known about it a little sooner I would have gotten the 98 ready to go

Jason

Not to take away from the thread but you have your truck running again?that thing ran awesome when it wanted to run

We'll have to do another meet guy's, im pretty good friends with the tards "lol" on the utah chapter of CF. Let me know where i can post a meet on here and we can get some big HP trucks over there. By that time my new clutch should be in and ready to re-dyno. Hey Matt sweet a$$ truck btw cant wait for the Cummings to get paid off cause here comes the D-MAX !:bow:

We'll have to do another meet guy's, im pretty good friends with the tards "lol" on the utah chapter of CF. Let me know where i can post a meet on here and we can get some big HP trucks over there. By that time my new clutch should be in and ready to re-dyno. Hey Matt sweet a$$ truck btw cant wait for the Cummings to get paid off cause here comes the D-MAX !:bow:

Not sure about the whole big horse power thing you are talking about...there were plenty of BIG horse power trucks in attendance. CUMMINGS???:banned:

Not sure about the whole big horse power thing you are talking about...there were plenty of BIG horse power trucks in attendance. CUMMINGS???:banned:

HA HA HA HA sorry ive been drinking most of the day. that would be CUMMINS !

Not to take away from the thread but you have your truck running again?that thing ran awesome when it wanted to run

still at the machine shop not sure if I'll have it running this year.
Thanks.

Don't know if I mentioned it above but nice numbers matt

Maybe we can talk Rich into having another one in the next couple months...that way it gives you some tuning time Trent:nos::nos:

I wont need NOS , 2 very large spinny thingy's under the hood now :st: there is a bottle just in case though :evil

where and when ? hoping to have my truck back up and going with in a few weeks :rockwoot:

Sorry, my statement can be read wrong and I should have worded it better. I meant "there should be one soon" as in there needs to be one soon. I missed the last one due to work and only heard about it with the exception of watching Brandon's video.

Sorry, my statement can be read wrong and I should have worded it better. I meant "there should be one soon" as in there needs to be one soon. I missed the last one due to work and only heard about it with the exception of watching Brandon's video.

i gotcha now , I am hitting the dyno when its done regardless after 5 months of solid work i cant wait to see what the old girl will do :rockwoot: