Correct Dates for TS Outlaw 2013

To get out of that you play a little game of least drunk driver, whoever drinks the least has to drive. Rich Wisconsin tradition.

Nobody asks for help when you're shirtless, they just let you keep on partying. It's perfect. LOL

Hmm, might have to try that one, but usually when i got shirtless someone calls the cops or some crazy sasquach hunter ends up following me around.....

Hmm, might have to try that one, but usually when i got shirtless someone calls the cops or some crazy sasquach hunter ends up following me around.....

and OF COURSE I cant find the pic of you in the PDP pink wife beater on facebook to prove this statement! Dangit! :bang LOL :hehe:

Ill be there Thursday early afternoon most likely... I tink Mike is gonna catch a ride with me. The partying will start early for me.

Ill be there Thursday early afternoon most likely... I tink Mike is gonna catch a ride with me. The partying will start early for me.

And Brad should be arriving with me so it could be a drunkfest before we arrive. :woohoo:

Ok so it's not the wife beater pic but y'all get the idea on the Sasquach comment! LMAO Thanks LeRae! ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361326227.363192.jpg

Sent from the command position of my dinosaur.

I don't golf, I just drink. So really my day is a mystery to me outside of the fact that I will be at Wah-bahs. What is your plan?

Hahaha don't think for a second I golf...but I'll damn sure drink beer and drive a cart around. I figure if I buy 18 golf balls I can at least tee off on every hole...if I can find the ball after the initial swing, I may hit it again...maybe not. LOL

We're tentatively planning on getting into town mid-morning...so if we don't golf we'll be looking for something to do...

Good deal Seth, would be awesome to meet you face to face finally!

Sounds good Mark! Make sure you go to Wah-Bah's and I'll buy the first round! That's the best way to meet up with everyone before they get scattered all over the place

Doesn't look like I'll be making it this year. I'll be stuck in Oklahoma City in a training class for my new job.

Just curious, what company? My company is head quartered out of OKC....

Sent from phone

Travis...
Shirtless boy...

Casa De Harris has vacancy....located 45 mins from Beech Bend....30 mins from Pulling grounds

MUST LIKE DOGS for staying here

I like dogs. I like your sweetie. I don't like you!!!:stab: No, really, I have Momma Joy, Kyle and maybe Cliff with us so we got us a place up in BG. Be good to see you again.

Nobody asks for help when you're shirtless, they just let you keep on partying. It's perfect. LOL

Maybe I will try this.

Hahaha don't think for a second I golf...but I'll damn sure drink beer and drive a cart around. I figure if I buy 18 golf balls I can at least tee off on every hole...if I can find the ball after the initial swing, I may hit it again...maybe not. LOL

We're tentatively planning on getting into town mid-morning...so if we don't golf we'll be looking for something to do...

Sounds good Mark! Make sure you go to Wah-Bah's and I'll buy the first round! That's the best way to meet up with everyone before they get scattered all over the place

All I know is I'm flying in with Travis and we're taking a rental car over to BG. After that, well, I guess I'll have a drink.. You just keep me up to date on whats going on. I know I won't be driving, so I'll be going where ever sober people take me. LOL

I like dogs. I like your sweetie. I don't like you!!!:stab: No, really, I have Momma Joy, Kyle and maybe Cliff with us so we got us a place up in BG. Be good to see you again.

Maybe I will try this.

Trust me, it's quite effective. I suppose I'll call Cliff, this maybe BS isn't gonna fly.

Kyle, Travis... When are you guys getting in? Or do you know yet?

Don't worry Rick, we won't need to hang out with those guys. I'm bringing girls in my luggage.