Correct Dates for TS Outlaw 2013

Travis...
Shirtless boy...

Casa De Harris has vacancy....located 45 mins from Beech Bend....30 mins from Pulling grounds

MUST LIKE DOGS for staying here

Last edited:
My son graduates from collage on the 18th. I'm out.

I'll have more money next year though !!!!!!!!!!!!

Travis...
Shirtless boy...

Casa De Harris has vacancy....located 45 mins from Beech Bend....30 mins from Pulling grounds

MUST LIKE DOGS for staying here

Thanks buddy, I'll talk to Travis. Typically the hotel is preferred because that way I'll be at the party already. LOL

And for the record I tried to not be shirtless yesterday, nobody could fit me into a nice button up and tie. Bastards. I have to have to have the tailored now.

I missed last year's event but I'll be coming down this year. Hopefully bringing my half ton to play in the index racing class and should be hauling it down with my brother's restored truck for the show & shine.

Can't wait for May!

Kyle- are you going to golf or just meet everyone at Wah-Bah's?

I missed last year's event but I'll be coming down this year. Hopefully bringing my half ton to play in the index racing class and should be hauling it down with my brother's restored truck for the show & shine.

Can't wait for May!

I don't golf, I just drink. So really my day is a mystery to me outside of the fact that I will be at Wah-bahs. What is your plan?

2.6 qualifying will be friday night, top however many number they decide will go to the show saturday night

I don't golf, I just drink. So really my day is a mystery to me outside of the fact that I will be at Wah-bahs. What is your plan?

Something to do before Wah-bahs would be nice for the folk that dont golf. We just ended up heading there an hour early and started drinking last year.

Hmmm. Hotel rooms. I should might maybe oughtta get on that.

I thought you drove your hotel? :poke: LOL

And Im guessing maditory wrenching is in order :lolly:

Not manditory....helpful if needed....but honestly I hope to have the twins on and not really need anything done besides fuel it up and drive it to TS! :rockwoot: Trying to decide if I want to take off Thursday also or just a half day so I can for sure make Wah Bah's that night! I always see awesome pics on FB that night, but I always seem to get stuck on late deliverys that day! :soap:

Nobody asks for help when you're shirtless, they just let you keep on partying. It's perfect. LOL

:bang LOL

Can't wait for May!

Good deal Seth, would be awesome to meet you face to face finally!

Something to do before Wah-bahs would be nice for the folk that dont golf. We just ended up heading there an hour early and started drinking last year.

That would be nice. I golfed once. Ended up being designated driver on the course. :doh: