Correct Dates for TS Outlaw 2013

The Chevelle has a 383 now rhat debating a cam change or a change to a 454 I have around.

Boosted 454 :evil

This thing was rebuilt by the blower shop out of cali 10 hours ago, twin 750 double pumpers. I don't like the front coating so I'm going to fix it and re-polish her. Turns out these units are harder to find and more sought after than I had known. I was joking with my buddy that my boat would be faster and he laughed at me... He underestimates my willingness to be stupid about this.

Ewww... Big block talk. That would really find itself at home right here
4ujuvujy.jpg

Even the perfect color for it! Who knows what I'll do with this thing, either build a nasty motor or sell/trade it for the next thing that catches my attention. Until then it's getting assembled and used for expensive decoration. Thank god I'm single. LOL

Just made my reservation at the laquinta in Bowling Green. Hope that was the place to be. Lol

As soon as the taxes come back, I am reserving a room there.

Unless I'm mistake, you don't have to pay right now. If you do... I have money missing out of my account I was not aware of.

Unless I'm mistake, you don't have to pay right now. If you do... I have money missing out of my account I was not aware of.

Usually they just hold the card number until the arrival date/check inn.
Last year I was at the Marriott across the street. I may try and stay overs there this year.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

Usually they just hold the card number until the arrival date/check inn.
Last year I was at the Marriott across the street. I may try and stay overs there this year.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using Tapatalk 2

This

I booked my hotel through travelocity and already paid for it.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

I believe we will be.

Sent from My phone while the Boss wasn't looking.

If you're heading down on the Thursday before, I will be leaving the Rochelle area to pick up Schrowang and maybe 2 more guys along that route. Maybe we can get a small convoy going.

We are but we are making a pit stop in Louisville at a family member of one of the guys that is going with me.

Back