Correct Dates for TS Outlaw 2013

Depends on money, but if things work out like I think they will, I'll be there.

Have to be a budget trip for sure.

Same here...but I will be there. Might be sleeping in the car though. LOL

It's because you're married. My budget includes ooooo I want this! No kids, no wife, no girlfriend, hell I don't even have a gold fish to worry about. I can waste all my money on useless things and trips! :hehe:

It's because you're married. My budget includes ooooo I want this! No kids, no wife, no girlfriend, hell I don't even have a gold fish to worry about. I can waste all my money on useless things and trips! :hehe:

I remember those days.

Lmfao!

You need a race. truck...you should buy mine.

20130203_134009_zps47a21f49.jpg

Too late. I bought this a few hours ago. :D This week I'm buying a few motors to build too. Boredom is a *****!

I might trade my truck for that. ..would look nice on y he Chevelle.

What's it for?!

I have no idea. I saw it and decided I wanted it. LOL

I might trade my truck for that. ..would look nice on y he Chevelle.

What size motor? I was debating letting my buddy slap it on his 13 to 1 501 just to see what happens. LOL He's an engine builder so we're not too concerned with damage that will surely happen.

The Chevelle has a 383 now rhat debating a cam change or a change to a 454 I have around.