Correct Dates for TS Outlaw 2013

"Can I do a doughnut in your rental car?"

Famous last words!

I totally forgot about that guy.

It's not that often I'm confrontational, but I couldn't stand to watch a hillbilly stand there and yell "do a burn out" and contribute to the downfall of my hobby.

There was a few times however I thought you guys were getting me in trouble. LOL

It's not that often I'm confrontational, but I couldn't stand to watch a hillbilly stand there and yell "do a burn out" and contribute to the downfall of my hobby.

There was a few times however I thought you guys were getting me in trouble. LOL

Kyle are you gonna make it to ts?

Be careful, that may be bad for your liver.

I am debating bringing my weapon of mass intoxication.

58360_4705512401571_1215933512_n.jpg

I have to stick to beer... If not I chase parked cars as give back things I never stole.

I'm pretty good no matter what I drink, it's all the same to me. But I double you'll hang out with us and only drink beer.

I'm pretty good no matter what I drink, it's all the same to me. But I double you'll hang out with us and only drink beer.

I'm a light weight. I do love beer though. I'm not gonna try and make myself out to be a super drinker lol

Don't let him fool ya. That flask was empty and he was only trying to look tough for the camera

I'm a light weight. I do love beer though. I'm not gonna try and make myself out to be a super drinker lol

That's a good thing, it's cheaper! Anymore people the events don't threaten to drink me under the table. LOL

Don't let him fool ya. That flask was empty and he was only trying to look tough for the camera

I invite you to drink with me!

The only time that flask was empty in tx was in the store before we bought it LOL

It was empty a few times. It only holds a 1/2 gallon...