Correct Dates for TS Outlaw 2013

BG Race

B:nail:ack when I run around with Big Daddy we raced there and won the first top fuel race of the century. We were in route to Pomona after going to Qatar and then Asia also japan to set the national records with a 4 cly top fuel car. I have picturs from back in the day but for national security I am not going to show them. The Pope was with use setting records and was under cover. LMAF

BG would be a better place to stay if you plan on checking out the night life. I don't think Franklin has any bars or clubs. I'll be at the pulls forsure, possibly the drags. Any info on the pull schedule for both days?

ny9ypyve.jpg

from phone

B:nail:ack when I run around with Big Daddy we raced there and won the first top fuel race of the century. We were in route to Pomona after going to Qatar and then Asia also japan to set the national records with a 4 cly top fuel car. I have picturs from back in the day but for national security I am not going to show them. The Pope was with use setting records and was under cover. LMAF

I remember that. You guys had that Leprechaun rebuilding the supercharger right?

I sure did!!!

We would have set the Galactic record but he only single stripped the rotors on the super duper blower instead of double stipping it! If only he would have listened.

We would have set the Galactic record but he only single stripped the rotors on the super duper blower instead of double stipping it! If only he would have listened.

I heard that the gravel shutdown area was a *****!

not really too many bad places in BG...... a few bars scattered all around the place...... Ramada is for the older people, the younger bars would be closer to WKU or the town square. Tid Balls is usually a good place, plus beaty's and Over Time sports bar and grill. Those are usually the places i go to. The Brewing Co. used to be a great place, but it got shut down... dunno what took its place tho.

I should clarify, what are some HOTELs to stay away from? Dont want douchey behavior keep going until 5am in a hole-in-the-wall motel.

Edit: Wife and then 8 month old are wanting to make the trip also.

Last edited: