Correct Dates for TS Outlaw 2013

Ill be there! I'm ready for this one already!

It's still on my calendar to drive on out.. Assuming I don't blow the truck up prior.

Looks like we will try to make this event, it’s one of three Diesel specific Events we can squeeze in to the Top Dragster schedule this year. The others are the Denver truck fest and Industrial Injections event

booked my room yesterday at the laquinta. the lady said that they were pretty much wipe open and were far from booked up for that weekend. cant wait! see everyone in may.

I've yet to decide where to stay... I hear Franklin then I hear bowling green. I hope to make my mind up by tomorrow and reserve a room.

I always stayed at the Hampton Inn in Franklin. It was just boring and nothing went on there. I figured I'd try Bowling Green this time and see what happens. After all, room was free.

I'll be there. It'll be the 2nd time ever with my truck since 08. Glad to finally make that my official first event with a built truck for 2013. Finally not broke lol

As always Dennis and Shelia willput on a great event. Beachbend is a great track and will hold all the power you can throw at it

enjoyed being a part of diesel history , the very first diesel Pro Mod race

[ame]http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa147/GREG560/vid.mp4[/ame]

Last edited:
I'll be there. It'll be the 2nd time ever with my truck since 08. Glad to finally make that my official first event with a built truck for 2013. Finally not broke lol

You've still got 4 months left, don't jinx it.

We use to race there in route to the U S Nationals in Indy. Ran 7.52 with my Chevy V6 powered G M performance parts dragster

When I ran the very first Pro Mod diesel race the track was not preped and me and Keating peddled it all the way down

Going to try TS this year bit of a drive but should be fun ..

Shelia please send me a vendor package, I am going to book my room today