Cory Atleys old f250

Spears31

Hey guys I'm here to say Cory Atleys 2003 f 250 will be turned back into a sled puller and taken off the street. It's going to Take a little time getting the truck back to where it was But I'm going to make it happen let me know what you guys think thanks :st:

Ok? And no need to bump the thread after 15 mins... LOL show some pics or something or this is just an announcement to the the world to say you have corys old truck and have big ideas?

Ok? And no need to bump the thread after 15 mins... LOL show some pics or something or this is just an announcement to the the world to say you have corys old truck and have big ideas?
Seeing as how he listed no pictures or info about the truck or what he plans to do to it, I'm guessing he just wants everyone to know he owns it now LOL

Well the pic thing I have no clue how to post from my IPad and my plans are to put the 3.5 turbo,495cc injectors back in the truck and the transmission is trashed so I'm going to open it up tomorrow and see what's going on with it. And then retune the truck. I am sticking with the 6.0 that's in the truck now for awhile and see how it holds up. And yeah I am happy to find out it was his truck because I bought it with out seeing it......

Yes 3.5 charger!!!! The truck ran a 3.5 charger and 495cc injectors back when he pulled it.
Like I told you guys I bought this truck with out seeing it. my info is from forums when someone was trying to sell this truck I've been trying to get ahold of Cory or josh woodruff to get more info with out tearing the whole truck apart.
But all that pushed away the transmission is being pulled as we speak and I'm waiting to get into it I'll keep everyone up to date on the progress. I'll also post pics tomorrow when I get to the shop

That was a Hell of a truck back in the day probably the strongest 6.0 in its hay day heard from some people that the torque curve was beautiful. Good looking truck also.

Glad your turning it back too. I heard it was a street truck and thought it was crazy. Josh probably won't answer cause he said he will never work on a 6.0 again LOL

Yeah I've been calling the shop left Cory a message on face book no answer the truck was a good looking truck in its day.but I got the truck from a auction up in ft Wayne who ever had it last replaced the grill with a stock one. Different rims and tires and alot of things are unhooked. But hey I just can't wait to run it and the only reason I want to get ahold of them is to see what's done to the truck motor and driveline info.. Maybe the see this post and help me out :-/

That truck had a lot of one off parts . Hell to this day I bet its numbers are still the strongest fuel only 6.0 Josh is busy. Doing a lot of that secret squirrel stuff. Might want to give Elite a call I think it ran some parts from them. Can't believe you got it from auction thought you where the one who originally bought it. But if your the second owner I would tear it apart just to make sure.

I have paper work on it and the kid only put just under 1500 miles on the truck and only has 56,000 on it today it sat at auction for two years!! It's needs tuned bad

Yeah my bad haha for bumping new to forums. I guess it worked on getting people to talk lol

Damn hope you got it for a steal Josh and The Atleys are your best bet. Just keep trying for Josh. Atleys probably farming right now. I'll hit up Travis I think he was working there at the time it was built. Good luck man.