Cory Atleys old f250

I'm going to pull with it most of the time and I may take it to the drag strip a few times to see what time it throws out.

Also what's wrong with the 3.5 charger idea if it was your truck what would you guys put in it? And size injectors

I'm going to pull with it most of the time and I may take it to the drag strip a few times to see what time it throws out.

Also what's wrong with the 3.5 charger idea if it was your truck what would you guys put in it? And size injectors

3.5 charger with an OEM appearing driveline? Please get lots of video!

FYI the reason people are questioning the 3.5 is the normal classes are 2.6 and 3.0. That's what people are questioning.

This is a big time cummins hang out so you won't get much help here. I want more info on these 495cc injectors. 3.5" turbo would be way over kill and only hurt you.

Best setup would be a good single 2.6 billet batmo and 385cc hybrids. You will be able to hit close to 700rwhp with the setup.

I was unaware of hybrids back in the day when cory had this truck. Are you sure it had 495cc injectors i find it hard to believe. 6.0's with hybrids on fuel have bee getting up close to 900rwhp.

Ps don't worry about the bottom end it will hold up to 800+

Sent from my LG-P925 using Tapatalk 2

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z7dVO5lRqa8&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Pine Knoll 6.0L powerstroke - YouTube[/ame]

This 6.0 below at this time last year had not much over 5k in upgrades and usually did quite well.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Po8XLJsUYMY&feature=youtube_gdata_player"]Jesse Warren pulling @ bedford 7/24/11 - YouTube[/ame]

I have to ask how old are you?
:ford:
23 man school bus was saying the 6.0 can't make enough power when the truck had well over 900hp when it was a pull truck!! school bus truck has 897hp Im taking it he never had problems with 897hp ?? I mean come on if the 6.0 was pushing out 9?? Something hp.dose that mean the truck won't break!?!?!? JK:clap:

This is a big time cummins hang out so you won't get much help here. I want more info on these 495cc injectors. 3.5" turbo would be way over kill and only hurt you.

Best setup would be a good single 2.6 billet batmo and 385cc hybrids. You will be able to hit close to 700rwhp with the setup.

I was unaware of hybrids back in the day when cory had this truck. Are you sure it had 495cc injectors i find it hard to believe. 6.0's with hybrids on fuel have bee getting up close to 900rwhp.

Ps don't worry about the bottom end it will hold up to 800+

That's what I have been told I found a guy that know's josh woodruff he said he will be giving him a call and let me know everything that's done to it on Saturday when I meet up with him. Here is the ad I found
arb air lockers front and back,
traction bars,
custom built engine from woodruff diesel
mahle low compression pistons,
fire ringed heads,
head studs,
2.5 turbonetics turbo,
4 disk custom built clutch.

This truck made over 900 hp on fuel only back when it was still a pulling truck with a 3.5" charger and 495cc injectors but the truck was detuned and has been street driven for the past year.

That's what I have been told I found a guy that know's josh woodruff he said he will be giving him a call and let me know everything that's done to it on Saturday when I meet up with him. Here is the ad I found
traction bars,
fire ringed heads,
head studs,
2.5 turbonetics turbo,

This truck made over 900 hp on fuel only back when it was still a pulling truck with a 3.5" charger and 495cc injectors but the truck was detuned and has been street driven for the past year.

Problem is 900HP with a 3.5 turbo won't get you far. 3.0 trucks are well over 1100. I think a wicked 2.6 charger and the truck could be fun!

Problem is 900HP with a 3.5 turbo won't get you far. 3.0 trucks are well over 1100. I think a wicked 2.6 charger and the truck could be fun!
I think you may be right.I just need to find out what's all done to the truck then do research from there on turbos

traction bars,
fire ringed heads,
head studs,
2.5 turbonetics turbo,

What class did he pull in back then? The 2.5 street diesel class???

If you can get the motor to stay together long enough to get it off the line you better hang on because that thing is going to hop like a pissed off rabbit. Cory had 4-5 spare motors for that truck on hand and Josh and the guys at Woodruff worked their asses off trying to get it right. Perhaps you will have better luck. If I remember correctly towards the end of its time with Cory it had a 3X3 turbo from Columbus Diesel.

If you can get the motor to stay together long enough to get it off the line you better hang on because that thing is going to hop like a pissed off rabbit. Cory had 4-5 spare motors for that truck on hand and Josh and the guys at Woodruff worked their asses off trying to get it right. Perhaps you will have better luck. If I remember correctly towards the end of its time with Cory it had a 3X3 turbo from Columbus Diesel.

Always made me laugh at the way they went at it. Had no idea how to get it down the track. A hop is easy to cure.

I would drop the pan just to make sure. See if its still a built bottom end or if it got swapped out. Even if it did for the price you got a Hell of a nice truck. Yeah I heard the dunk sheets were amazing probably the only 6.0 of that power . Definitely the highest fuel only 6.0

I must be confused.. I ran against this truck along time ago in a 550hp vp and put the spank to it. Where in the hell did it make 900hp.. that would've been gods gift to the 6.0 5 years ago...