Cory Atleys old f250

:pop: This guys about as bad as stock truck + chip + chip + banks intake =600+ HP because the box says so- guy.

:pop: This guys about as bad as stock truck + chip + chip + banks intake =600+ HP because the box says so- guy.
Yeah your right!!! alright I got all the info off boxes damn things.Plus I added up all the stickers and added 50hp per sticker. that's how this stuff works right :woohoo:

I was just looking around on PSN and there is a carbon copy of this thread there. I am still not sure why he even started it here? I agree FAIL.

I was just looking around on PSN and there is a carbon copy of this thread there. I am still not sure why he even started it here? I agree FAIL.

If you couldn't tell most of these guys in here arnt that helpful and they dont have anything to say that could help IMO!!!!!Besides a few of them who have pm me with info. So I just posted that today at psn trying to get more info mom!!! Thanks for the ok I guess if you knew anything about the truck you would help instead of being a douche and writing fail read the fn post if you can't help and just want to make smart ass remarks move on. IMO I thought fourms where for help???? But instead most of what I'm getting is smart ass remarks. *bdh*

Thanks to the people that have helped me And sry for temper

Drop the tough guy temper. Post legitimate questions and you'll get legitimate answers. Not starting a thread to gloat you bought a truck that used to be high hp. Have a little class instead of showing your age.

Drop the tough guy temper. Post legitimate questions and you'll get legitimate answers. Not starting a thread to gloat you bought a truck that used to be high hp. Have a little class instead of showing your age.

Yeah!!! I'll jump right on that.

Point proven...

Yeah and I guess you can't read I said "move on if you can't help,"!! But you just wanna sit back and try and start stuff by telling me to show some class. I guess posting fail makes you have alot of class right my 14 y/o cousin says fail... That's about the only person thats ok.because it's something kids say. But I'll be the bigger person and ignore you because you don't have anything to say that really matters or helps. So thank you!!!!:clap:

Yeah and I guess you can't read I said "move on if you can't help,"!! But you just wanna sit back and try and start stuff by telling me to show some class. I guess posting fail makes you have alot of class right my 14 y/o cousin says fail... That's about the only person thats ok.because it's something kids say. But I'll be the bigger person and ignore you because you don't have anything to say that really matters or helps. So thank you!!!!:clap:

aee986b8-fc2c-f84a.jpg

Sent from my DROID X2 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

u-mad-bro.jpg

I'm 23 also but damn if I sound like that. Maybe you need to run the truck and focus on what it is now and not what it use to be. Glws

I wasn't trying to be a douche, I just don't understand why you are making countless threads about this truck looking for info. The only way you are going to know for sure whats been done to this truck is pull it apart and see what you have. Stop spending your time looking for hear say and start wrenching. I guess that is what I was trying to tell you in my other reply in shorter words. Man up start wrenching and figure it out was all I was saying.

Yeah make sure it's still not stock engine. Speaking of other crazy 6.0's what happened to Lube Owner and his p pumped one.

While I respect what Corey Atley has accomplished in our sport... you do not have Dale Earnhardt's '65 Malibu dirt car.

If that pine knoll truck made 900+ hosepower on the engine dyno you should call them guys and see if they can help u out or fined out who built there engine and talk to them.

If this still has the built engine he's good to go. Now it just comes down to Injectors and Turbo. I say actually go for the 2.5 class instead of 2.6 might have a better shot. Well IDK after seeing the 2.5 truck out at the Firepunk shop LOL

If this still has the built engine he's good to go. Now it just comes down to Injectors and Turbo. I say actually go for the 2.5 class instead of 2.6 might have a better shot. Well IDK after seeing the 2.5 truck out at the Firepunk shop LOL

I saw 3 dodges out at kil kare last night with fire punk diesel stickers and the two mega cabs where quick I think 11.60s or close to that.

And I'll be taking the motor apart next week and see what's done.

Also to everyone sorry for getting rude on this site.