Cory Atleys old f250

People aren't gonna pay a premium for what something "used" to be $.02

You should probably not advertise it as 900hp with a 2.5 charger. Who cares what it did have done to it if you are trying to sell it....

It's all good and when the truck is done and ready to pull ill get new hp numbers up. And yeah the truck is up for grabs but what isn't if the price is right. The truck is going to be nasty when it's done.

Im not trying to be a smart ass or anything, but how many 6.0 powerstrokes are 900hp or over on fuel?

The truck in the top vid that was posted a few pages back did 900+ with a 2.8 last week. On an engine dyno

Im not trying to be a smart ass or anything, but how many 6.0 powerstrokes are 900hp or over on fuel?
I know man not that many what's so ever.. You know I got the truck from a auction I was biding over the Internet did some research and came across that ad two years ago Forsale. That's where I got the info the trucks nice it's getting work though it sat for two years it has problems driveline wise they are getting fixed the hp thing will be passed that mark I'm not saying its going to be on fuel only.... But it would be nice to see if those numbers are real on fuel only.i also think its funny how people are coming out of the wood work just to talk crap. When this post was just saying hey I got Cory's old truck and it's getting turned back into a sled truck. I wasn't trying to be a cocky bastard or anything just letting people know who cares.

Yeah I'm not keeping the 2.5 on it just saying that's what the truck came with :kick:

You missed the point. Its a 6.0, it cant be but so bad. 900 hp isnt anything any more unless you want to be a brush pull king

You missed the point. Its a 6.0, it cant be but so bad. 900 hp isnt anything any more unless you want to be a brush pull king

No I got your point 900 hp isn't anything people with 3.0 chargers are pushing iout over 1200 hp so on so forth I got you. btw I watched some vids on you tube of your truck nice pulls.and to clear things up if you didn't read I'm just sled pulling for fun and to pass some time and I mite swap the motor just saying but I'm not going to say anything till the truck is done.

FOR THE RECORD , Chuck Norris Has A 6.0L PSD with OEM Head Studs and Head Gaskets and is Putting Down a Conservative (1,876.78 RWHP) on #2 ALONE. He does have an 800HP WET NOS+ KIT , but as he is Chuck Norris He has Not had to Use it Yet. *

BTW: He Has Never Lossed a Race Yet, and his best Time in the 1/4 was 6.0598 at 265MPH ,( But he had the Air Conditioning ON) !
Also when he pulls.. the truck doesn't stop till he says :)